St Mirren vs Motherwell

‘Foul! Ref! Foul! Red card! Ref! Come on! Penalty! Hand ball! FFS! Come on referee! You’re giving us nothing! Yellow card ref! Fcuk sake Collum! I mean Madden! Haw, Madden! Erwin had his shirt pulled there... great decision Bobby, always rated you.’

84C15E5E-07AF-4810-BF74-796481E3341B.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Munoz said:

The "penalty " was obviously soft as, and if it had been given against us, I'd have been fuming.  That said, we deserved something from the game.

Agree with this. A draw was the fair result. 
Still, annoys the bejesus out me that Madden will bumble off tonight and make similar mistakes time and again without any come back or having to explain his mistakes. Useless p***k that he is. 

Having watched it back a few times, the penalty looks softer and softer on each viewing. Shocking decision. 

Can't deny that, over the piece, a draw seemed the right result, but given our current position, I would've loved to have nicked all 3pts, however ill deserved.

Madden gives truly ridiculous decisions in every other game he officiates, and you have to wonder why he appears to be held in such high esteem by the powers that be. 

Today was simply our turn to suffer one of his bizarre takes, and every team in the land will suffer the same fate at some point. 

Commiserations to the teams he is in charge of next week, the useless cnut !! . 

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

I like the confidence with which Madden gives his decisions, an outsider would think he knew what he was doing.

Has he actually given one similar for Motherwell. Has he f**k. 
He is a baldy fraud and he has overtaken Craig Thomson as the referee who is guaranteed to f**k us over. 
Anytime I see he is the referee for one of our games I think he will f**k us over.

He does not disappoint. 

2 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I noticed Alexander in his post match interview saying that Madden had been heavily influenced by the Saints bench in awarding the pen. He goes on to say that every tackle was met with shouts to the ref. 

He won't last long up here if he's going to let that bother him ! 😳