St Mirren vs Motherwell

There did seem to be contact, albeit minimal, with Erwin’s calf, but I’d be fuming if that was given against us.
How is O’Hara still on the park here?
He also had his arm round his neck. Extremely naive from Gallagher. Especially when Madden has been giving soft fouls all game

What a save.

Only seen it in real time, but that looks like a very soft penalty call by Madden. 

O Hara hasn’t committed any bad tackles, but he’s had about 8 fouls against him since he was booked, the last one being on the edge of the 18 yard box. 

Feels more like the rangers game. First half get a goal and defend, then shit the bed in the second half. 

Another must win game where we have failed to win. Now we have Aberdeen and Rangers so i doubt we wont be bottom by the time those games have passed. If the appeals panel reinstate the forfeited then we dp gain a saftey net but really dissapointing to drop points. 

We really need to get actual wins on-board.

I’ll take a point given St Mirren’s form, the new manager being in the door for about 20 mins and the fact it was a markedly better performance than last week.

Only denied 3 points by a ridiculous penalty decision albeit St Mirren were the better team in the 2nd half. A draw was probably a fair result on balance.

O’Hara my man of the match purely on the basis that he managed the full 90 minutes without seeing red.

Just now, Torfason said:

We’ve been poor for a couple of games now. Team looking tired, especially in the middle of the park, Jim needs to freshen it up and try and get some energy in there.

Yeah, I was thinking that. I wonder if this is us past our peak and ready for us to get drawn into the relegation battle or is it the bottom of the bad patch and we'll improve.

The 14th is going to be an important date for us.

Think we were quite fortunate there. It was all Saints in the second half but we didn't really threaten. Did we even have a shot on target other than the penalty? Motherwell could've had the boy Chapman in goals and it wouldn't have mattered. 

Never a penalty, so we definitely got away with one there. 

*Durmus free kick on target as well actually. The only time we worked Kelly. 

Edited by houston_bud