Morton vs Pars - do we have to?

DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Take it there’s extra time if still a draw? Would rather go out tbh.

Yes. Should just go to penalties. No one wants an extra 30 minutes of this.

4 minutes ago, #Gary said:

McManus greeting about getting a hard time when he came back to cappielow as an opposition player then tries that nonsense. I genuinely don't even know what the rules state now but if they don't agree to play it back then surely it's got to be a contested drop ball but the ref has ushered Jacobs away from it?

No contested drop balls anymore, they got rid of them for the start of either last season or this season.

3 minutes ago, #Gary said:

McManus greeting about getting a hard time when he came back to cappielow as an opposition player then tries that nonsense. I genuinely don't even know what the rules state now but if they don't agree to play it back then surely it's got to be a contested drop ball but the ref has ushered Jacobs away from it?

Ps someone tell Sean McGinty it's a football and not a ticking time bomb.

I don't have an issue with teams not giving it back tbh, but that was completely the referee's f**k up. The rules are now that all drop balls are always uncontested and it's dropped to the team who last had possession in the same place, unless it's in the box in which case it's always the defending team who get it.

Here it was us who had possession and he just decided to give it to Dunfermline for no apparent reason.