Fresh Face Needed

19 minutes ago, WestSound said:

So Park and Tiny were signed to play for no money.PISH

Auch gee me a break

ffs, sorry folks, I'm having to go down some old news because someone is ignoring it
Players were signed for money during the pre season, from clubs and the players arranged their own contracts to receive payments, since then, some clubs have withdrawn this season due to financial, (even though they say safety is a reason as well, although financial is the main).  Most teams made arrangements with players so that they played this season without Money, I know its happened/happening to quite a few teams.

I don't know Park or Tiny and I take it you were told by them that they are being paid.

Your posts and now replies to my FACTUAL statements do look quite vindictive towards the Beith  management as there is definitely no justification for the management to be replaced by a well known manager never mind someone whom people haven't heard of outside the normal local circles.

All I can say is we will agree to disagree 100% 

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

2 hours ago, kilsyth ranger said:

uve obviously got some agenda against the new Beith management team ,are u the coach who got let go or a released player ? it certainly sounds like it emoji849.png
first season in charge ,took over at an established club who needed an overhaul in these trying off times ,give the guy and the club a break and see what happens next season if we can get back to some kinda normality hopefully emoji120.png emoji120.png emoji120.png

Excellent post KR.

First job in management couldn't have come at a much worse time for Bryan.

This season is a washout.

His real test will come next season or whenever we get back to some sort of mentality. 

I'm more than happy for him to continue and pretty sure the vast majority of fellow Beith fans will feel the same. 

Looking at some teams this season. maybe a change is needed. Hurlford and Beith both struggling. Maybe a team up of 2 good coaches like Baillie and the lad Spank.

This sad walloper has getting off on replies all day after casting his line and airing his personal beef with the club’s or managers [emoji37]