Fresh Face Needed

54 minutes ago, WestSound said:

Why?

That is not a real suggestion. 

the two you have mentioned have no achieved anything at this level. Spank did do well with Craigmark and they were promoted so maybe a bit harsh but let’s be realistic 

plenty of other good managers who would be in line first 

Beith have only been beaten once since January, 0-3 after extra time v Clydebank. I'll grant you a lot of draws as not enough goals scored, Benburb game aside but harsh to say struggling after 6 games played.

1 hour ago, beith19 said:

Beith have only been beaten once since January, 0-3 after extra time v Clydebank. I'll grant you a lot of draws as not enough goals scored, Benburb game aside but harsh to say struggling after 6 games played.

A very even game ... 1st goal was always going to be important 

2 hours ago, WestSound said:

Looking at some teams this season. maybe a change is needed. Hurlford and Beith both struggling. Maybe a team up of 2 good coaches like Baillie and the lad Spank.

If the problem Beith are or were having was because of the coaching, head manager then I'd say ok understand the situation and why you asked but its got nothing to do with the manager or coaching staff.
First of all its a brand new team the manager has, with a lot of well established players moving on for pastures new and the manager is cutting his teeth in management for the first time, and personally knowing Butch, watching what he is doing with the players available I think he will do well but time is needed. There are and has been internal problems which are or all ready been solved. So to be honest coming out with your statement about coaching staff at Beith when it clear you haven't a clue about the situation is disappointing

3 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

If the problem Beith are or were having was because of the coaching, head manager then I'd say ok understand the situation and why you asked but its got nothing to do with the manager or coaching staff.
First of all its a brand new team the manager has, with a lot of well established players moving on for pastures new and the manager is cutting his teeth in management for the first time, and personally knowing Butch, watching what he is doing with the players available I think he will do well but time is needed. There are and has been internal problems which are or all ready been solved. So to be honest coming out with your statement about coaching staff at Beith when it clear you haven't a clue about the situation is disappointing

1 of the reasons Del left is because of the manager and the way he worked. 

4 hours ago, WestSound said:

1 of the reasons Del left is because of the manager and the way he worked. 

Seriously, because two guys had a difference of opinion and the head coach stays.
Also, you haven't a clue why he left, even if he told you personally, it would be from his viewpoint, so from all of that your wanting a manger to be sacked and someone replace him, a guy who has won most of the junior accolades as a player and now venturing into management.
As I said what's worse with what your stating  is that there was stuff going on out with the coaching staff with more political boardroom stuff happening.

So my objective view is, the post in regarding management change to Beith is a total windup. He's a new, young manager and should be given time to see what he can do

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

10 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Seriously, because two guys had a difference of opinion and the head coach stays.
Also, you haven't a clue why he left, even if he told you personally, it would be from his viewpoint, so from all of that your wanting a manger to be sacked and someone replace him, a guy who has won most of the junior accolades as a player and now venturing into management.
As I said what's worse with what your stating  is that there was stuff going on out with the coaching staff with more political boardroom stuff happening.

So my objective view is, the post in regarding management change to Beith is a total windup. He's a new, young manager and should be given time to see what he can do

What you win as a player has nothing to do with keeping your job as manager. Lucky to even get a point v Troon. only got it because Troon had 2 sent off.

1 hour ago, WestSound said:

What you win as a player has nothing to do with keeping your job as manager. Lucky to even get a point v Troon. only got it because Troon had 2 sent off.

Nothing as a player is about keeping his job as a manager but just stating when he played he won most things and played at the top of that level and now he's starting off at management and hopefully everything he has learned will help him improve.

haven't seen the game nor the highlights, as i said a brand new manager with, as far as I'm aware, a new, young team so that without doubt will take time to chop and change and get these lads right with some experience in.  I wouldn't fault any manager right now in the current situation we are in with the virus so definitely lets see how he gets on and from what I'm hearing that there's no money coming in next season, (that can change obviously), but he has to cope with the squad he has.

What's wore that's makes a mockery of your post is that Beith haven't lost a game in the league and only played 5 games and the only cup tie was against one of the top WOSFL premier teams, Clydebank which  ended in a defeat after extra time and your still trying to defend your post about Beith management, personally, its a bit embarrassing and unfounded, again especially when you don't know what's happening down in Beith

47 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Nothing as a player is about keeping his job as a manager but just stating when he played he won most things and played at the top of that level and now he's starting off at management and hopefully everything he has learned will help him improve.

haven't seen the game nor the highlights, as i said a brand new manager with, as far as I'm aware, a new, young team so that without doubt will take time to chop and change and get these lads right with some experience in.  I wouldn't fault any manager right now in the current situation we are in with the virus so definitely lets see how he gets on and from what I'm hearing that there's no money coming in next season, (that can change obviously), but he has to cope with the squad he has.

What's wore that's makes a mockery of your post is that Beith haven't lost a game in the league and only played 5 games and the only cup tie was against one of the top WOSFL premier teams, Clydebank which  ended in a defeat after extra time and your still trying to defend your post about Beith management, personally, its a bit embarrassing and unfounded, again especially when you don't know what's happening down in Beith

He brought the players in. they aren't good enough. and either is he.

2 minutes ago, WestSound said:

I take it you have a masters on coaching and football.
if he has no money, how can he bring in the players he wants

and your still arguing your point, omg

and p.s I haven't been to his coaching sessions or havent been to the games and think I've seen two on live stream, I just know a little more info on what's been happening down there, but not all of it I may add

34 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I take it you have a masters on coaching and football.
if he has no money, how can he bring in the players he wants

and your still arguing your point, omg

and p.s I haven't been to his coaching sessions or havent been to the games and think I've seen two on live stream, I just know a little more info on what's been happening down there, but not all of it I may add

Get someone in that can work with a tight budget. Spank can. he did it at Craigmark.

5 minutes ago, WestSound said:

Get someone in that can work with a tight budget. Spank can. he did it at Craigmark.

I'm sorry I don't know this Spank but working with a tight budget is totally different to working with a tight budget, (or NO budget) at Beith in the premier division.
As I said, I think your view is totally unfounded against a manager who hasn't lost a game in the league after only 5 games and lost a cup tie against one of the league favorites in extra time.  If Beith were being pumped every week AND playing badly after about 10 or 15 games in a season where they can be relegated then I can see that being considered but maybe in my view only but you have posted an absolutely mental post

40 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I'm sorry I don't know this Spank but working with a tight budget is totally different to working with a tight budget, (or NO budget) at Beith in the premier division.
As I said, I think your view is totally unfounded against a manager who hasn't lost a game in the league after only 5 games and lost a cup tie against one of the league favorites in extra time.  If Beith were being pumped every week AND playing badly after about 10 or 15 games in a season where they can be relegated then I can see that being considered but maybe in my view only but you have posted an absolutely mental post

So Park and Tiny were signed to play for no money.PISH

uve obviously got some agenda against the new Beith management team ,are u the coach who got let go or a released player ? it certainly sounds like it [emoji849]
first season in charge ,took over at an established club who needed an overhaul in these trying off times ,give the guy and the club a break and see what happens next season if we can get back to some kinda normality hopefully [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]