The Dubai Select XI's U23s vs Hibernian

I was hoping for a draw in this game, with a home win being more preferable to an away win - it will be very annoying if Hibs get three points due to all this.

Nevertheless - I have laid on Hibs using a new 888 account, as all other bookies seem to have suspended bets on this match. 

Edited by tarapoa

21 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Prediction - match will go ahead, Celtics third string will play far better than their "first team" and thrash us.

Sounds about right. It’s a certainty that we’d f**k it up against their reserves. 

Would have felt more confident of a win if they didn’t have half a team out.

Celtics squad is massive and they will have a stronger team out than we will.

Fully expect Celtic to beat us and then go on to lose their double header against Livingston to see them go above us.

I'm usually sceptical but the rumours that did the rounds last night (Jullien being the infected player, ten players needing isolate) were both accurate.

Remarkably convenient if so. They must have had a 'crocked, suspended and shite players' wing of the hotel. 

1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

I'm usually sceptical but the rumours that did the rounds last night (Jullien being the infected player, ten players needing isolate) were both accurate.

Remarkably convenient if so. They must have had a 'crocked, suspended and shite players' wing of the hotel. 

It's just such a weird mix of players.

Like, you'd expect the French guys to have been in close contact with Jullien, and they're not given.

Suppose we'll find out in a few hours anyway.