The Dubai Select XI's U23s vs Hibernian

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Can I post this first?

bAPrd6n.gif

haphazard

adjective

characterized by lack of order or planning, by irregularity, or by randomness; determined by or dependent on chance; aimless

23 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

At the end of the day we are all football fans. No one likes to see a club struggling like this 

Feel really bad for Neil Lennon and Scott Brown in all this, watching all their success of the last decade or so shattering around their very eyes. They must be devastated.

edit: lennyandbroonyenjoyingapintindubai.jpg

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Can I post this first?

bAPrd6n.gif

i know the keeper flaps but 3 defenders shitting their wee pants and crumbling back into the goal line - not one of them brave enough to charge out to the ball. duffy's is half hearted at best.

extraordinary how much space Nisbet ends up in there at the edge of the 6 yard box.

image.png.0d8afa6f9fca6971a03bfe6cf24379cb.png

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 minute ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Yeah, there's been surprisingly little made of his dreadful attempt at a clearance when a clearance, even to the edge of the box, would have prevented the goal.

He attempts to clear it with his studs.  He must have missed the intensive defensive training session at the pool bar before the karaoke and finger buffet.

Shite performance from Hibs but they got a goal in the end and won us the league.

Whats happened to McGregor? He been woeful this season.

Duffy did alright until the goal, as did Hazard but it was a comedy of errors for the equaliser.

The Hibs keepers positioning for the first goal could have been much better so he didn’t exactly cover himself in glory either.

I don’t understand the high praise Turnbull gets. Give him a run in the team and they’ll be talking about him the same way they do with Laxalt these days. Nowhere near the quality of the creative players in the Rangers midfield.

32 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Are you still persevering with the nonsense of Celtic still having a chance at the title?

It's never over until mathematically impossible 😉

27 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I just hope you don't use it as an excuse not to pay out. ;)

Of course not! But hey maybe neither of us will be paying out if its null and void

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It's never over until mathematically impossible 😉

Of course not! But hey maybe neither of us will be paying out if its null and void

Is that why Celtic went to Dubai? To deliberately expose themselves to the virus so that when they came back they could get the league cancelled?