The Dubai Select XI's U23s vs Hibernian

Sightly off topic, but from a Scotland perspective heading into the summer:

Turnbull > Christie.

One of Celtics few brought points tonight I thought. Certainly didn't look like he's only just got into the team himself.

On the game, draw probably right, brutal hand to watch.

Highlight of the evening watching Porteous pretend to be Beckenbaur and predictably make a c**t of it. He's an absolute coo wi a gun. Every time I see him I know the calls for a Scotland call up are clearly a wind up. [emoji1787]

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

I thought the first rule of P&B was that Dons fans haunt Hibs threads then disappear like an Aberdonian wallet in a boozer when we score??

As a general rule, but afc_dickhead inbound to make a Noel Hunt of himself as usual I'd imagine.  

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

How can one team have  so many shite 'keepers?

For that alone Lennon deserves the boot.

It didnt take nostradamus to know that Craig Gordon should never have been allowed to leave.

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Turnbull > Christie.

One of Celtics few brought points tonight I thought. Certainly didn't look like he's only just got into the team himself.

Highlight of the evening watching Porteous pretend to be Beckenbaur and predictably make a c**t of it. He's an absolute coo wi a gun. Every time I see him I know the calls for a Scotland call up are clearly a wind up. emoji1787.png

I genuinely thought he was ready to go when he joined Celtic, but they hid him away for 3 months while they lost the league?

2 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Turnbull > Christie.

Highlight of the evening watching Porteous pretend to be Beckenbaur and predictably make a c**t of it. He's an absolute coo wi a gun. Every time I see him I know the calls for a Scotland call up are clearly a wind up. emoji1787.png

Both should be in the squad.  

Without doubt Turnbull is better than McLean, Fleck, Armstrong, MacGregor.   

He's the best young player since McGinn.