The Dubai Select XI's U23s vs Hibernian

3 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Still shitting it from the big team eh! Fortunately the president  has been set promote the team in 1st expel the team in bottom.

see you next year bitch😘

Not sure what Joe Biden has to do with it, m8. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Whilst we have been a complete shit show, Hibs Claiming preferential treatment over the game being moved then coming up with their own demands when protocols are already strict is a tad rich.

The fucking state of your post :lol: .

We have every right to ask our own demands. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

8 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The utter fucking brass neck of you. 681520299_WisecrackRoss.png.911e0718fe9f9a3a15751250e6a849f9.png

Every single part of this is down to Celtic's incompetence, if Hibs' rejection of the game being moved back 48 hours had been listened to (as it would have been in any serious country) then none of this would've happen. We reasonably ask for extra on the day testing to give assurances to our players that they're not about to play a COVID-ridden mob and you call that "coming up with our own demands" like we're trying to pull the rug out from under you.

Wannabe downtrodden victims until your last breath.

I said in the post we are an a shitshow, so no brass neck. I haven’t insinuated anything about us being victimised either, tbh you seem to just seem to be ranting about nothing really to do with my post. Whilst 13 players are isolating only one has tested positive so demanding to postpone over one positive test doesn’t really have merit for me.

Edited by gannonball

Just now, gannonball said:

Whilst 13 players are isolating only one has tested positive so demanding to postpone over one positive test doesn’t merit any postponement.

Don't think Hibs have demanded a postponement, just another round of testing that could help check if Jullien's spread it through the team we play tonight.

Just checking my notes here re demanding postponements...

It appears that was Celtic.

Back in November.

To go on a jolly to Dubai.

Despite Hibs not agreeing with it.

Interesting.