Livingston v Ross County 9th Jan

19 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I've had very few problems with the league streams this season. Commentary has occasionally been out of sync and there was a small period against Hibs where it cut out but aside from that its been perfect in every game. It is done by the same company that film the RC home games so you can expect that level of quality.

£20 for the stream.

Cheers for the reply. At £20 I'll need to think about it, I'm a tight git!

I've been pretty impressed with County's streaming coverage, we don't have a good history of online services but the RCTV this season has been very customer friendly, if Livi's service is as good, that's great, I might just pay for this one.

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I've had very few problems with the league streams this season. Commentary has occasionally been out of sync and there was a small period against Hibs where it cut out but aside from that its been perfect in every game. It is done by the same company that film the RC home games so you can expect that level of quality.

£20 for the stream.

Yeah haven't noticed the commentary being out of sync in recent home games, usually just at away games, and seemed fine in the last away game. In fact they almost missed our opening goal because they were too busy blethering about something else, County fans will prob have their own away commentary option though.

Have to admit i've not missed a ppv away match, apart from the Celtic one because they don't do it for away fans, wouldn't normally go to every single away game either, but no prob sitting in my own house watching them. Prob still spent less than i would had i gone to away games too, if i could be bothered adding it all up, travelling, ticket prices, pies and bovril.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

26 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah haven't noticed the commentary being out of sync in recent home games, usually just at away games, and seemed fine in the last away game. In fact they almost missed our opening goal because they were too busy blethering about something else, County fans will prob have their own away commentary option though.

Have to admit i've not missed a ppv away match, apart from the Celtic one because they don't do it for away fans, wouldn't normally go to every single away game either, but no prob sitting in my own house watching them. Prob still spent less than i would had i gone to away games too, if i could be bothered adding it all up, travelling, ticket prices, pies and bovril.

Yes, I’ve been delighted not to fork out to those ScotRail c*nts.

Our winning/undefeated run will come to end but it would be great just to squeeze this one in. It would be good to have the momentum as I’m genuinely excited by two cracks at Celtic. I thought County have looked good when I’ve seen them plus the Yogi bounce means this will be tough. I guess we just go with the same team again? I read that Stewart might not make it which would be a loss to County I’d have thought.

Edited by crispy

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Cheers for the reply. At £20 I'll need to think about it, I'm a tight git!

I've been pretty impressed with County's streaming coverage, we don't have a good history of online services but the RCTV this season has been very customer friendly, if Livi's service is as good, that's great, I might just pay for this one.

Livi's was fine last time round. Worst one so far has been Accies, but even that wasn't that bad.

IMG_4123.jpg
I make it 4231 with Iacovitti starting left back. Tillson and Draper just ahead and then Kelly Lakin and Paton in the three. Good balance between Tillson and Draper in the 2 and the three in front, whilst there’s no winger in amongst them, will definitely get back in and help the team and all have a creative edge as well. Really like this lineup actually and we’ve got options on the bench to change the game completely too.

21 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

IMG_4123.jpg
I make it 4231 with Iacovitti starting left back. Tillson and Draper just ahead and then Kelly Lakin and Paton in the three. Good balance between Tillson and Draper in the 2 and the three in front, whilst there’s no winger in amongst them, will definitely get back in and help the team and all have a creative edge as well. Really like this lineup actually and we’ve got options on the bench to change the game completely too.

Potentially 5 at the back with Lakin keeping his place at left back , unsure how I feel about iacovitti left back but otherwise like the line up although Hylton is unlucky to be dropped