Old football managment sims

Stellaboz

Ultimate Soccer Manager 98, just for the stadiums building. Ever more retro was the original Ultimate Soccer Manager from 1995. Never forget the cheat of calling yourself Cheating Person, and that meant you could go to bank and press + and watch the bank balance go daft. No links I’m afraid, but if i had the means I’d give them a bash.

• 2 years later...

Always remember kevin keegans player manager on the snes

You picked a letter in the alphabet and that was yoir starting club, money etc (iirc the letter N was the best and easiest) 

You got to play some of the games (it was a bit like sensi) until your player retired and just became manager, but because of the coding limits back in they days, and something that almost fucked my game, when your club money went to 2.048 bill or something like that, it didnt go higher, instead it reverted back to nothing

So everytime you hit 2bill you had to spend on anything lol

Was a class game mind you

Football Director on the ZX Spectrum. Probably the best Management simulator on the platform

All of the D&H management games were great for their time. Tracksuit Manager was also fun, but D&H did an international management game titled "International Manager" that was even better. Think I got Scotland to #4 in the world and a European Championship Final 😀

On 27/09/2023 at 06:23, AlexJuvion said:

There have been several classic football management simulation games released over the years. While the specific games and their features vary, they all share the common theme of allowing players to take on the role of a football manager and make decisions about team strategy, player transfers, and more.

Alex,

http://www.qualityassignment.co.uk/services/essay-writing-service/

Is this the quality of your essay writing service?