Kelty Hearts v Stranraer

54 minutes ago, Moonball said:

2 things from those highlights. The Stranraer commentary team sound like 2 old men really enjoying watching their team. And what is with that far side stand at Starks Park? Half bucket seats on one half, then it looks like they've been removed on the other side? 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

And what is with that far side stand at Starks Park? Half bucket seats on one half, then it looks like they've been removed on the other side? 

The Railway Stand was a very dull white elephant (shite elephant?) to get Stark's Park up to the SPL's 10,000 seat rule. It basically went unused for about twenty years and fell into disrepair. When Hearts/Hibs/Rangers were in the Championship the club renovated the "away" end and got it up to code, and those bucket seats add somewhere in the region of an extra 1,000 tickets to the away capacity. 

The "home" end is still mothballed, without any seats. We'd need 5,000 home fans to rock up before we needed it, and that's just not going to happen any time soon. Every now and again there's talk of that section being converted into terracing or hospitality facilities, but as of yet it hasn't come to anything. 

3 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

What is this gif mate. I cannot for the life of me find it. Cheers

I'm sure it's from Thunderbirds or Captain Scarlett or something like that but I just find it by putting "laughing puppets" into google.

I'm pretty sure he said what I thought he did, but fair play to him either way.   😂

From the highlights it looks like Stranraer were trying to hit Kelty on the break, but when you started taking the game to them you looked good.    Also good to see Keiran Miller, always rated him and was disappointed when he left East Fife for Airdrie.

Edited by fifer