Cancel the season?

2 hours ago, gaswork said:
12 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
I see the highland league has declared Brora champions after 3 games. Interesting. Look im not asking for Clydebank to be declared Champions of anything or whatever but surely if that league can be declared on that basis then there is an argument for at least letting the top team who’ve played more than double the games of Brora get a shot at LL promotion? 
Absolutely accept that as a Bankies fan ive got a vested interest but i’d feel the same way if it was Darvel who won with a ppg, not even sure it would be us if such a calculation was done, maybe Troon? Anyway if the HL can do it then consideration should be given?

Suck it up! You will be stuck in this west league for at least four or five years now after all the clubs come back , disaster for Clydebank what a shame, NOT

Aye devastated to be playing in a quality set up with a positive outlook.

3 hours ago, gaswork said:
12 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
I see the highland league has declared Brora champions after 3 games. Interesting. Look im not asking for Clydebank to be declared Champions of anything or whatever but surely if that league can be declared on that basis then there is an argument for at least letting the top team who’ve played more than double the games of Brora get a shot at LL promotion? 
Absolutely accept that as a Bankies fan ive got a vested interest but i’d feel the same way if it was Darvel who won with a ppg, not even sure it would be us if such a calculation was done, maybe Troon? Anyway if the HL can do it then consideration should be given?

Suck it up! You will be stuck in this west league for at least four or five years now after all the clubs come back , disaster for Clydebank what a shame, NOT

Yup you are all gas .billy am no telling the team a support nae mate,s.

If East, West & South have an opportunity to put a club forward then they should grasp it, regardless of who it is.

I think the difference in the situation is that the risk of not putting teams from the highland and lowland league would be jumped on by the spfl to stop the playoffs.

I think it will be disappointing for clubs like Bankies and Darvel but I don’t think clubs for the LL play offs should be put forward.

1 hour ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

I think the difference in the situation is that the risk of not putting teams from the highland and lowland league would be jumped on by the spfl to stop the playoffs.

I think it will be disappointing for clubs like Bankies and Darvel but I don’t think clubs for the LL play offs should be put forward.

Yeah I have to agree, There's always next year and the year after and so on and so on.
The WOSFL couldn't be finished so the Leagues did the right thing and calling it null and void.
All the teams that played this year will find this year beneficial for next season, trying to build their teams etc... but that is also the same of teams who never played, that have seen the standard that was played and know what to expect and know what they have to do to progress and i think this level of football is just going to rise with the excitement of everyone , hopefully back playing.

3 hours ago, not man of the match said:

If East, West & South have an opportunity to put a club forward then they should grasp it, regardless of who it is.

Perhaps the 50% agreement was only for the LL play-off so these leagues didn't have an opportunity to put a club forward?

Also, given Clydebank (and all the other WOS Premier teams) didn't meet the membership criteria of the SLFL by 31st March, they would be required to gain a "waiver, relaxation or period of grace" from the SLFL board prior to becoming a qualifying club for the LL play-off (and we don't know if this actually happened). 

Perhaps the 50% agreement was only for the LL play-off so these leagues didn't have an opportunity to put a club forward?
Also, given Clydebank (and all the other WOS Premier teams) didn't meet the membership criteria of the SLFL by 31st March, they would be required to gain a "waiver, relaxation or period of grace" from the SLFL board prior to becoming a qualifying club for the LL play-off (and we don't know if this actually happened). 

We don’t know if Clydebank or Darvel don’t meet that criteria, they’ve remained quiet while others have announced they do meet the criteria. It just strikes me as daft that any league wouldn’t want to see one of their own promoted though I read the SoS statement on it and their reasoning may make sense.

12 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

We don’t know if Clydebank or Darvel don’t meet that criteria, they’ve remained quiet while others have announced they do meet the criteria. It just strikes me as daft that any league wouldn’t want to see one of their own promoted though I read the SoS statement on it and their reasoning may make sense.

Darvel have remained quiet? They've done everything but charter a plane pulling a banner behind it.