Cancel the season?

Only decision that could be made. Pleased that clubs gave it a go but it wasn't to be. Stand by for the "I told you so" punters

Each individual  club had a decision to make,so fair play to those that gave it a go.

Only decision that could be made. Pleased that clubs gave it a go but it wasn't to be. Stand by for the "I told you so" punters
Each individual  club had a decision to make,so fair play to those that gave it a go.

Completely agree with this. Each club had to make a decision. Nobody knew how this was going to turn out. Now all clubs can focus on getting back underway next season for the first full proper season of the WOSFL. I can’t wait!!

1 hour ago, Jimmy1 said:

I don't think anyone is taking any pleasure in saying I told you so or gloating at the outcome.

Anyone I know connected with clubs were hoping that it did work and we would at least see a few games this season but as time progressed it was obvious that it just wasn't going to happen and I for one don't take any pleasure from that.

Very disappointing but the only decision that could be made.All credit to the clubs who gave it a go in very difficult circumstances.

Lets all regroup and restart with fresh impetus in a new set up next season when we can all get behind our teams again.

15 minutes ago, Mystic Blastie said:

In Glen's Mad's mind.

Good luck to all next season no matter whether you carried on regardless or waited on the side-lines. 

If you want I'll screenshot the messages, but I really don't think that's necessary, eh ?

Edited by glensmad

Well done to those in charge making the right call imo, aware I was slightly critical of the establishment over the leave it a few weeks approach but a difficult decision has been made now, credit for it and it gives everyone a chance to prepare (as much as filming a few more games would have been decent this season). 

I highly doubt folk will be telling anyone so, it’s been hellish season with no supporters and credit to those who took the chance. While it was weird not having some clubs it was interesting to see who perhaps will be in with a decent starting point. Just glad all the clubs have survived and we starting as one.

Personally cannot wait until next season starting, while the full junior cup will be much missed I think some of the games nearer the end of the season for those competing for a playoff spot will be really well attended. Also imagine there will be lots of drama and a few dummies spat in the promotion hunt but sometimes that’s as enjoyable as the game itself lol.