Cancel the season?

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Be interesting what Boris says tomorrow on the resumption of outdoor sports like golf etc. The quicker that the over 50's get jabbed then I'm more hopeful of football restarting asap. Even though 20/21 has been difficult , I'm sure clubs will accept null and voids  etc  IF they can see a clear restart with fans' income through the gate/bar.

ICR is right in his reply. Love your positivity pal but if you think those with a chance of promotion will just accept the null & void you're mistaken.

15 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Be interesting what Boris says tomorrow on the resumption of outdoor sports like golf etc. The quicker that the over 50's get jabbed then I'm more hopeful of football restarting asap. Even though 20/21 has been difficult , I'm sure clubs will accept null and voids  etc  IF they can see a clear restart with fans' income through the gate/bar.

Not sure how much the Bojo plan will tell us about Scotland to be honest. The SG has had a completely different and far more cautious approach to playing football with fans all the way through this. 

Football is back in England by the end of March.

The first figures announced for the effect of the vaccines on covid are the Scottish ones and, as the SG often gives the impression of wanting to be different in order to justify itself (my view - others will differ!), the timescale for the return of organised outdoor activities will be different - whether earlier or later or whatever - who knows yet!

Hopefully common sense will prevail and football comes back even if subject to the previous protocols for a while.

Edited by Dev

11 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

Things back to normal (in England) by June 21 according to the bold Boris. 

I wonder if Wee Nippy agrees.

They'll all be led by the science and data- but never tell us in advance what targets (data) need to be met.

We’ve got to cross a lot of bridges before that happens !!!!

Never trust a compulsive liar 

3 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

Things back to normal (in England) by June 21 according to the bold Boris. 

I wonder if Wee Nippy agrees.

They'll all be led by the science and data- but never tell us in advance what targets (data) need to be met.

Misogynist found.