Cancel the season?

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

^^^Case in point.

The post he quotes is specific about no expertise needed. The reply refers to expertise.

As I said, too stupid to make his own point.

As it stands the real "experts" are happy to keep football going. However the "experts" on here want it stopped... You tell me who's advice I should take?

Just now, DanMan said:

As it stands the real "experts" are happy to keep football going. However the "experts" on here want it stopped... You tell me who's advice I should take?

Stay at home other than for essential supplies. What part don't you understand?

The exemption made for professional football hasn't been rescinded yet. It is not an invitation to continue.

I will now go and leave you to discuss how expert you all are and how the real experts have it all wrong... Ps. Are any of your teams actually competing this year ?? If not why are you even bothered... and why have your club allowed players to go on loan elsewhere?? 

Enjoy the rest of  the season, as long as it continues. If/ when the real experts pull the plug then fair enough, while all you "self proclaimed experts" are asking for an end to the season... Forgive me for not listening. Unless any of you can pull a degree in Virology or Public Health out of your pocket....  

13 minutes ago, DanMan said:

I will now go and leave you to discuss how expert you all are and how the real experts have it all wrong... Ps. Are any of your teams actually competing this year ?? If not why are you even bothered... and why have your club allowed players to go on loan elsewhere?? 

Enjoy the rest of  the season, as long as it continues. If/ when the real experts pull the plug then fair enough, while all you "self proclaimed experts" are asking for an end to the season... Forgive me for not listening. Unless any of you can pull a degree in Virology or Public Health out of your pocket....  

Was speaking to a Conference B President/Chairman call him what you like yesterday. His team are playing and the reason they wanted to play was that they were expecting fans back in by end of October. Players coaching staff are not taking a penny from the club which they are grateful for otherwise they would be in some pickle financially as officials, insurance, utilities and training facilities still have to be paid. They now have drainage problems again with their park a lot of time ,effort and money spent last year and he thinks it will be months before they are able to play a home game, meaning more money to rent other grounds to play home games. He was scathing of the League Management Committee and accused them of putting their heads in the sand and hoping the weather comes to their rescue over the next few weeks rather than them having to make a decision. If a vote was taking today wether to play on it was his opinion that the majority of teams would call it a day. 

5 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Was speaking to a Conference B President/Chairman call him what you like yesterday. His team are playing and the reason they wanted to play was that they were expecting fans back in by end of October.

Then why didn't they withdraw like a number of other clubs did?

Once the Tier system was put in place, it was clear that the West of Scotland was unlikely to be in Tier 1 to allow fans for quite some time. At the time of the final option to withdraw without consequence in November everywhere but D&G was in Tier 3.

40 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Still not getting it.