Cancel the season?

Take it your teams tap of the league.

They are, however it wouldn’t matter if they were bottom to be honest. Some folk want it all to fail, and it’s sad. I respect the decisions some made not to play for various reasons but can’t get my head round those that call for it stop at every opportunity because their club chose not to play.

10 minutes ago, not man of the match said:

They are, however it wouldn’t matter if they were bottom to be honest. Some folk want it all to fail, and it’s sad. I respect the decisions some made not to play for various reasons but can’t get my head round those that call for it stop at every opportunity because their club chose not to play.

My team chose to play so your theory is unfounded. I see people's health and ultimately their life more important than football albeit whether it is for a prize or promotion or just a meaningless fixture. Life is more important 

The season should not and will not be cancelled.  The spineless should be pitied those charging on and playing a competitive season will have the respect of many for many years to come.  Proper football clubs with proper football men in charge. 

10 minutes ago, gaswork said:

The season should not and will not be cancelled.  The spineless should be pitied those charging on and playing a competitive season will have the respect of many for many years to come.  Proper football clubs with proper football men in charge. 

Oh dear , pure pish talk !!!

26 minutes ago, gaswork said:

Yep, as a coward I don't want the NHS to be overrun or vulnerable people to die so a few people can do their wee hobby. 

You sound like a multi personality type of guy.....

2 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

It isn't the same level of lockdown as earlier. Construction and manufacturing continue as normal so no reason why football can't.

FWIW, construction and manufacturing weren't shut down last time. They were asked to stop and did, but it was never a legal requirement.

The difference between those industries and non-league football is that those are massive industries that employ a sizeable proportion of the country while non-league football creates pretty much zero full time jobs and is, however much we all love it, a hobby.

22 minutes ago, Burnieman said:
59 minutes ago, gaswork said:

You sound like a multi personality type of guy.....

Is that you just beginning to suspect that Gasbag might be the poster formerly known as Traffordab & many other names ?....

2 hours ago, santheman said:

I’m fine with a couple of thousand players and officials gallivanting all over the country not knowing if they’re infected or not.

As long as they don’t come near me.

When these “thousands” gallivant all over the country, what do you think they do? As far as I am aware they go to the opposition ground, play the game, back in their mode of transport and go home. They don’t go to the local town and mix and hang about with the locals. 

Edited by The Informer