The RuPaul Derby

19QOS19

3 minutes ago, Left Back said:

You can.  Not all lower league teams use squad numbers and they aren’t printing new kits every time the team changes.

must just be the teams that can’t be arsed washing the kits that brought in squad numbers.

It also makes sense at this level as it means that Armande One can't be asked to wear Ryan Wallace's number nine shirt... 

9 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Not sure what the point in playing Gibson as a defender is. I realise he is short of pace these days, but he is wide open to a half-handy left-sided midfielder. 

Agreed.  Get him up front 🤣

Edited by Left Back

Say it now incase we lose and it comes over as sour grapes. But tonight is another reason why I hope QoS never attract a sugar daddy. The fawning over QP is pathetic and has made me really want to hammer them if only to shut up the 'media'. The way they are going on it's as if QP has assembled a group of young guys who are punching above their weight. It's a group of jobbers, who could still play a bit higher, that have come for a payday ffs. If this is the way it's going to go for Queens Park's 'journey' then I really hope they fail miserably.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Say it now incase we lose and it comes over as sour grapes. But tonight is another reason why I hope QoS never attract a sugar daddy. The fawning over QP is pathetic and has made me really want to hammer them if only to shut up the 'media'. The way they are going on it's as if QP has assembled a group of young guys who are punching above their weight. It's a group of jobbers, who could still play a bit higher, that have come for a payday ffs. If this is the way it's going to go for Queens Park's 'journey' then I really hope they fail miserably.

Not the first team in black and white stripes filled with a team of jobbers getting bankrolled and fawned over at the national stadium.

Edited by Margaret Thatcher

Said in the last round that it all comes across as very much like Gretna

Say it now incase we lose and it comes over as sour grapes. But tonight is another reason why I hope QoS never attract a sugar daddy. The fawning over QP is pathetic and has made me really want to hammer them if only to shut up the 'media'. The way they are going on it's as if QP has assembled a group of young guys who are punching above their weight. It's a group of jobbers, who  could still play a bit higher, that have come for a payday ffs. If this is the way it's going to go for Queens Park's 'journey' then I really hope they fail miserably.

image.jpeg

In regards to the game, it's been pretty even. By our season's standards we've played pretty well without creating anything other than the goal. QP haven't done much either though and thankfully their half chance fell to the donkey that is Simon Murray*. Gibson has only been torn apart once this season and it was the pace of Kai Kennedy that did it. Quitongo is equally quick so that could be a problem. We tend to play better on the rare occasion we go ahead so hopefully that continues.

* No doubt fluke a goal now I've said that.

2 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

Said in the last round that it all comes across as very much like Gretna

It's literally nothing like Gretna, and minimal research even on this forum would explain why.

Edited by Zanetti