The RuPaul Derby

19QOS19

Queens Park squad is excellent better than many Championship Squads.
Queens Park have a huge budget up there with a top Championship team easily double Queens .
Queens Park will go into the tie as favourites very difficult game .
In the Betfred Queens Park rested some players so that result means nothing .
Go on then...which Championship squads are QP better than?

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I must admit I'm not sure of the situation but have QP moved into Lesser Hampden yet or are they still in  the stadium? What surface has Lesser Hampden got,  grass or artificial?  Any doubt about the game going ahead? 

Still at Hampden stadium

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

I must admit I'm not sure of the situation but have QP moved into Lesser Hampden yet or are they still in  the stadium? What surface has Lesser Hampden got,  grass or artificial?  Any doubt about the game going ahead? 
They're still in Hampden. I expect, unless someone forgot to put the under soil heating on that the game will go ahead.

2 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Still at Hampden stadium

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:

They're still in Hampden. I expect, unless someone forgot to put the under soil heating on that the game will go ahead.

Thanks for that. 

Villa trying desperately to get their televised cup match with Liverpool postponed as they know the viewing figures will be severely dented by the masses tuning in to the big clash of Queens at Hampden.
In all seriousness, I don't understand folk who watch foreign football over Scottish stuff. Bit of a shame they're showing one of the teams in two consecutive rounds, but surely you want to be watching teams you could/will come up against or get players from rather than two irrelevant clubs from another league system.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
6 hours ago, Fae_the_ said:

Looked OK earlier 

IMG-20210108-WA0005.jpg

18 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
On 03/01/2021 at 19:40, Northfield 53 said:
Queens Park squad is excellent better than many Championship Squads.
Queens Park have a huge budget up there with a top Championship team easily double Queens .
Queens Park will go into the tie as favourites very difficult game .
In the Betfred Queens Park rested some players so that result means nothing .

Go on then...which Championship squads are QP better than?

........ you might get a clue tonight ....... 😏