The RuPaul Derby

19QOS19

I'm scared to be optimistic here but it's the best spell we've had all season (or for a couple for that matter). A win here would give us 3 wins in a row for the first time since August 2018.

I wasn't impressed with QP earlier in the season so I expect they'll be up for this one to make amends. Add in that an arguably weaker QP side knocked out a slightly better QoS side last season then it's definitely going to be a tough game. At least if we crumble we have a national audience to witness it again.

Our team picks itself just now, I'd even stick with Pybus. Hopefully a few more bodies on the bench.

We are a stronger side now with better players since the last game (and considerably better than last year's team) and a bit of match practice under our belt.  The QoS display was probably our poorest (apart from the second half against Thistle) in the League Cup, which will lull them into complacency.  QP to win and we won't need extra time.

Yeah, I dont think theres any doubt that a QP team with the likes of Grant and Murray and a fit Quitongo in the side will be much stronger than the team we faced in the league cup.

This time last week I would have said we would struggle in this game. After the last two results Im a little more confident but I wouldnt be at all surprised if we lost

5 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

I'll go with a revert to type and a 4-0 embarrassment on national TV

Queens Park squad is excellent better than many Championship Squads.

Queens Park have a huge budget up there with a top Championship team easily double Queens .

Queens Park will go into the tie as favourites very difficult game .

In the Betfred Queens Park rested some players so that result means nothing .

Queens Park have a huge budget up there with a top Championship team easily double Queens .
I'm not sure I've read so much 'Wrong' in one post before.

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

218695409.jpg.299d22f85ecd7fd906580e538bdb7408.jpg

20 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

We are a stronger side now with better players since the last game (and considerably better than last year's team). 

Yet it took extra time for you to see off an puffing  EoS team in the last round. If QoS lose this then it should definitely mark the end of Johnston's time in charge and the players should retire with embarrassment.  

ps: I've no idea what the thread title means either. 

Yet it took extra time for you to see off an puffing  EoS team in the last round. If QoS lose this then it should definitely mark the end of Johnston's time in charge and the players should retire with embarrassment.  
ps: I've no idea what the thread title means either. 

Look up RuPaul and I'm sure you'll put 2 + 2 together.

I'm doubtful AJ will be told to go either way. Last season's defeat to QP was far more embarrassing and he was allowed to stay. If we get beat this time I'm sure AJ will give it the "they're a Championship quality side" nonsense to deflect.

On 04/01/2021 at 12:53, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I know I could look it up but can't be bovvered,  I've got a rough idea anyway. I yearn for the days of simple thread titles. 

Aye, figuring it out is a drag.

^^^^^^^^

Have to say I do like the look of that top division table ............ about as much chance of that ever happening again as Donald Trump conceding his election defeat.

I agree, it's a shite title for a match thread. It might mean something to 10QOS19 and a few others but it means f**k all to anyone else.
It's the match of the Queens. It's really not difficult to get.