Dundee United v Saintees 9 January 2021

Being based in London currently, I've just finished discussing the situation with some of my EPL-supporting acquaintances. The overwhelming conclusion seems to be that it's a tinpot situation which could only have been caused by an embarrassing little tinpot club. Their words, not mine. Personally, I think they're being a tiny bit harsh but I do accept that there's maybe some validity to their opinions. Any thoughts?

Edited by The Real Saints

17 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Being based in London currently, I've just finished discussing the situation with some of my EPL-supporting acquaintances. The overwhelming conclusion seems to be that it's a tinpot situation which could only have been caused an embarrassing little tinpot club. Their words, not mine. Personally, I think they're being a tiny bit harsh but I do accept that there's maybe some validity to their opinions. Any thoughts?

As someone who is a neutral regarding this situation, my thought is that you are a bit of a fanny.

21 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Being based in London currently, I've just finished discussing the situation with some of my EPL-supporting acquaintances. The overwhelming conclusion seems to be that it's a tinpot situation which could only have been caused an embarrassing little tinpot club. Their words, not mine. Personally, I think they're being a tiny bit harsh but I do accept that there's maybe some validity to their opinions. Any thoughts?

London’s loss is Scotland’s gain.

6 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

As someone who is a neutral regarding this situation, my thought is that you are a bit of a fanny.

As an honorary Dundee fan, I'd suggest that you stop embarrassing our club. 'Neutral'? What kind of plastic rivalry is this? We should be criticising United even when it's unnecessary.

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

As an honorary Dundee fan, I'd suggest that you stop embarrassing our club. 'Neutral'? What kind of plastic rivalry is this? We should be criticising United even when it's unnecessary.

I love criticising Utd more than anyone. And St Johnstone for that matter. I was really just pointing out that you seem a bit of a fanny.

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Maybe work on the material a bit. This is pissweak 

St Johnstone fans are such fucking boring weirdos.

I think the St Johnstone lads need to come to terms with this a little quicker. A football game has been called off due to a frozen pitch in January.

Its not as if you'd filled your tractors up with red Diesel and warmed them up to head through to Dundee. 

Being based in London currently, I've just finished discussing the situation with some of my EPL-supporting acquaintances. The overwhelming conclusion seems to be that it's a tinpot situation which could only have been caused by an embarrassing little tinpot club. Their words, not mine. Personally, I think they're being a tiny bit harsh but I do accept that there's maybe some validity to their opinions. Any thoughts?

The fact it has got random guy absolutely frothing makes it rather majestic

7 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Perhaps we should use the tears from all the St Johnstone fans to thaw the pitch

It should be noted that all of these salty tears might have been capable of washing the ice away if they had appeared earlier in the day. Too little, too late.

Poor TRS, always playing catch up.