Dundee United v Saintees 9 January 2021

20 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

If the game is Tuesday it's likely it'll be the same team anyway. Even if Kerr can return I can't see them testing him on Monday ahead of Tuesday. 

Aye, but would they have been exposed if United didn't have Pawlett or McNulty?

We'll never know now...

On 04/01/2021 at 18:16, The Real Saints said:

Thanks, mate. That kind of reminder/throwback would be much appreciated. I've recently been finding it difficult to maintain my dislike for Dundee United due to a number of factors (absence making the heart grow fonder, my memory slowly fading away with age, and my £100 SkyBet victory when Micky Mellon was appointed as your manager). I also like the colour of your strips. They are bright and colourful and fun.

I was the same, but I gave myself a good talking to, and thankfully United are back on most hated/despised/laughed at list, but it was a damn close run thing.

On 04/01/2021 at 18:28, Granny Danger said:

I’ll just steal the tune and help you get started with the lyrics:

Hey all you Arabs I’m not going back to Dundee

Cause you chased me there the last time and I fell right down a cundie 

It was sore.  I cried and hollered and I swore “not any more”

You will not do that to me, not do that to me, not do that to me...

No need to thank me.

Stick to the day job. Oh, wait, you've closed that down.

13 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Fucking hell, the state of some of the Fermers.

Well done Utd. Ripping the pish out of the country bumpkins then pumping them Tuesday night will make it a decent week.

Top stuff!

Lay off the johannesburgs, theyve been counting down the days for this fixture for months. 

6 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

I was a bit gutted that the game was postponed but the tears and snotters this has created has made it worthwhile. Enjoy your evening folks

Watch the Dundee game on TV tonight Twinkle.  Not often you will get the chance to watch Dundee in the Scottish Cup.  Come to think of it, it’s not often any of us get the change to watch Dundee in the Scottish Cup with us usually being one round wonders 😡

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Watch the Dundee game on TV tonight Twinkle.  Not often you will get the chance to watch Dundee in the Scottish Cup.  Come to think of it, it’s not often any of us get the change to watch Dundee in the Scottish Cup with us usually being one round wonders 😡

Not for me mate. Thats unless i find out they are getting beat, in which case the channel will be changed pronto 😉