Dundee United v Saintees 9 January 2021

8 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The main positive of the Coronavirus pandemic is that I don't need to risk my life by venturing anywhere near Tannadice.

I'd forgotten about that. Have you recovered yet?

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Will PM you with a threatening stare on Saturday to make it feel more authentic.

Thanks, mate. That kind of reminder/throwback would be much appreciated. I've recently been finding it difficult to maintain my dislike for Dundee United due to a number of factors (absence making the heart grow fonder, my memory slowly fading away with age, and my £100 SkyBet victory when Micky Mellon was appointed as your manager). I also like the colour of your strips. They are bright and colourful and fun.

3 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I'd forgotten about that. Have you recovered yet?

Tom Higgenson composed a very catchy song after a life changing incident.  Why hasn’t TRS done something similar after an equally impacting event.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Tom Higgenson composed a very catchy song after a life changing incident.  Why hasn’t TRS done something similar after an equally impacting event.

It would have been far too lyrically dark and serious, so I decided to write a concept album about depression instead.

4 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Well, that's disappointing. Thanks for letting me know. Any idea when my ban will be rescinded?

You're not banned, people who don't want to go Tannadice, should just stay away, hence not welcome, but you have said some nice things, so I take it back, hope this helps

Just now, The Real Saints said:

It would have been far too lyrically dark and serious, so I decided to write a concept album about depression instead.

I’ll just steal the tune and help you get started with the lyrics:

Hey all you Arabs I’m not going back to Dundee

Cause you chased me there the last time and I fell right down a cundie 

It was sore.  I cried and hollered and I swore “not any more”

You will not do that to me, not do that to me, not do that to me...

No need to thank me.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

The daft old c**t will be humming and whistling that all the way down to collect his rolls in the morning. 

Inbetween the 2 bottles obviously. 

No, but my butler has been instructed to do so.

Fetching one’s own rolls, the very thought of it.

17 minutes ago, Costanza said:

David Narey certainly read the game better than this Sash83 character has read posts on this thread. Let less go over his head too I should imagine.

??????? Sad strange little person 

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Presumably the crowd will be tripled now its confirmed Guy Melamed will be our 70th minute striker change.

Had a look at his involvement since a positive enough start at Easter Road: 22 mins, 1 min, 8 mins, 4 mins. 

What a disappointment this signing has been. 

Anything but 5-2-3 tomorrow. 

11 minutes ago, Radford said:

Had a look at his involvement since a positive enough start at Easter Road: 22 mins, 1 min, 8 mins, 4 mins. 

Anything but 5-2-3 tomorrow. 

Looking great in training and deserves a chance? Or is Callum backed into a corner because all other options are shite?

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Yeah it's a bit shit, but we're having to suffer through CD making mistakes TW had already learned from.