Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC (12/01/2021)

21 minutes ago, The Master said:

£14? 😐

This better be the best coverage of Raith v Dundee in the world. 

Yep, if only there were flats overlooking Stark’s Park.  It’d be far cheaper buying one and looking out your window.  Might have trouble selling it again though...

5 hours ago, The Master said:

£14? 😐

This better be the best coverage of Raith v Dundee in the world. 

Given that the Hearts fans were saying the Raith TV coverage was superior to the Hearts TV coverage four days before, I don't think you'll be disappointed. However, if you want biased commentary, you'll be sadly disappointed.

Really looking forward to this today, hopefully no last minute pitch issues.
Both teams have shown that if you get at Hearts and manage to get ahead there are frailties to be exposed.
If the gap between Hearts and either us, you or Dunfermline could get further eroded over the next couple of weeks it would be interesting to see how the pressure affects them.
We reckon we’ve had a great window and are feeling cautiously optimistic.

Raith 3 Dundee 1

Also will there be subtitles?

13 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Yep, if only there were flats overlooking Stark’s Park.  It’d be far cheaper buying one and looking out your window.  Might have trouble selling it again though...

Buy a train ticket then pull the emergency stop at 14:55.

Feeling negative about this after the last two home games, we will persist with our passing it out from the back at all costs, our midfield will be non existent and the ball won't stick up front, Dundee will dominate the middle of the park and we will lose 4-0, Jeebus I'm away to rattle in a few beers!!  

44 minutes ago, Wildrover said:

Feeling negative about this after the last two home games, we will persist with our passing it out from the back at all costs, our midfield will be non existent and the ball won't stick up front, Dundee will dominate the middle of the park and we will lose 4-0, Jeebus I'm away to rattle in a few beers!!  

That's my fear. Dundee will have done their homework and see that we can't handle teams that press us and deny us time on the ball.

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

raith.tv fuckin tinpot so far 😡 heap o sh!te. Can’t get registered using the password they supplied because it isn’t recognised or by using my own. 

Had my fill of these away games not on tv and the pish set up. 

No one else seems to have any issues. Maybe you're just a bit thick and don't know what you're doing 🥺

raith.tv fuckin tinpot so far [emoji35] heap o sh!te. Can’t get registered using the password they supplied because it isn’t recognised or by using my own. 

Had my fill of these away games not on tv and the pish set up. 

I forgot my password for the last home game, clicked the link, had an email within a few seconds reset my password and was logged in within a minute or two.

Maybe it’s user error? [emoji57]