Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC (12/01/2021)

Let's not get too cocky and do the typical thing here Dundee. Worrying signs for us as Sow didn't score. Yes, I am trying a bit of reverse psychology but inside I'm currently thinking we'll win the league. It's the Dundee way.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Let's not get too cocky and do the typical thing here Dundee. Worrying signs for us as Sow didn't score. Yes, I am trying a bit of reverse psychology but inside I'm currently thinking we'll win the league. It's the Dundee way.

spanking bad boy GIF by kevy

Hopefully we’ll have had our confidence built back up a bit from the Queens game with, you’d expect, a win against Stirling Albion in the cup but it’s hard to get too excited about facing the league’s form team. I felt at the time of the first encounter had been played at Stark’s we could have just edged it but we’ve not done well at all against teams we’ve already faced and if we play like we did last Tuesday we’ll be soundly beaten. We’ll have to absolutely be back to our best to get something out of this one.

3 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Was that during the Mendy bombscare game?

Indeed. Probably the worst CB performance I'd seen from a non-Dundee player in a game involving Dundee until whatever the f**k Gregor Buchanan was doing for QoS last week.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

17 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Dundee have main men?

That would be a good comment if we didn’t have someone in our team who has played over 100 games in the English Premier League and the leagues current top scorer.

Try again and think a bit harder this time.

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

You might’ve  heard of Raith Rover before. They got handed a league title because of our vote, remember?

They should step aside and let us win then.