Elgin City v Ayr

itzdrk

3 hours ago, munro7 said:

Do Elgin use that Pixellot rubbish?

We did but stopped using it a while back.

If this game had been played as scheduled we might've had a chance but with Ayr finding some better form and our squad very rusty this should be seen as an opportunity to give some players a run out.

Edited by afca32

55 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Think I saw it was £9.99.    Wasn't going to bother as assumed it was Pixellot and was put off that big time by the Albion Rovers and Inverness games but will probably give it a watch now. 

Been a lot better since they were operated manually. I use them to watch out away games 

I've been trying to find footage from the 2010 Scottish Cup game on some old hard drives with no success. I was there (and still have a Final Cut Pro project file!) but no DVD image or any other video. It was recorded to tape but I only have my old tapes from Feb 2011 - all the earlier ones were kept at the club. Alas, it may be lost to the ages.

Here's hoping Elgin City do not continue their 100% win rate over Ayr this evening.

I'm trying to buy the stream but when I enter my card details and hit submit then I get a spinny circle on the button and nothing happens. Anyone else having issues?

ETA - Worked on my tablet but not my phone. It may have been user error. 🤣

Edited by Trogdor

Surprisingly strong team, thought we'd have given the likes of Roscoe, Zanatta and Barjonas run outs tonight, hope we don't pick up any daft injuries tonight.

Be intersting to see how we are defensively without Muirhead sitting in front, could be miller sitting in that role tonight or either that it's a 4/2/3/1

Edited by rb123!

Just now, rb123! said:

Surprisingly strong team, thought we'd have given the likes of Roscoe, Zanatta and Barjonas run outs tonight, hope we don't pick up any daft injuries tonight.

My thoughts exactly. Also team sheet has 8 subs listed for some reason