The big Rangers are CHAMPIONS thread

3 hours ago, Frank de bear said:

May Rangers being 55 times champions bring all the diddy SNP fans and yahoos on here much pain.

Big Boris got Brexit done

Rangers win 55

No indy ref 2 ever

What a year 2021 will be......

See the source image

These guys are happy too...

285D8D33-4CC8-4534-8461-11CA0B0C57E2.jpe

22 hours ago, Frank de bear said:

May Rangers being 55 times champions bring all the diddy SNP fans and yahoos on here much pain.

Rangers win 55

No indy ref 2 ever

See the source image

Are you The_Kincardine’s laddie? 

On 02/01/2021 at 14:59, Frank de bear said:

Rangers win 55

No indy ref 2 ever

See the source image

I’m sure it’s been covered but why have you posted a picture of another team holding a trophy?

The fact that Celtic have months to get used to the fact that 9 is the limit takes all the fun out the season, if Celtic were to win the Blues would explode, if Rangers were to pip them narrowly the Greens would explode.  This way is a bit of a whimper.

37 minutes ago, ropy said:

The fact that Celtic have months to get used to the fact that 9 is the limit takes all the fun out the season, if Celtic were to win the Blues would explode, if Rangers were to pip them narrowly the Greens would explode.  This way is a bit of a whimper.

No, I'm ok with this.

We don't want the pish 'title race' that the media can pretend we've craved.  We don't want the Helicopter Sunday shite that pretends our version of competition is exciting.

I want this to all fizzle out in a style befitting such fucking nonsense as one team wanting to win the title ten successive times.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No, I'm ok with this.

We don't want the pish 'title race' that the media can pretend we've craved.  We don't want the Helicopter Sunday shite that pretends our version of competition is exciting.

I want this to all fizzle out in a style befitting such fucking nonsense as one team wanting to win the title ten successive times.

Aye perhaps a Covid halt in about 4 weeks (no relegation obviously) would suit everyone.

15 hours ago, ropy said:

Sounds good. The sooner it's finished the sooner we can focus on Europa.

On 02/01/2021 at 14:59, Frank de bear said:

Rangers win 55

No indy ref 2 ever

See the source image

What a beautiful post. 

I fear I'm swimming against the tide trying to bring down those red dots you've surprisingly accumulated but that is some stellar work. 

The PnB forum is not going to be a happy place when we finally get our hands on the trophy. Big Boris, Brexit and failed Indy dreams, the seeth is palpable. 

5 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What a beautiful post. 

I fear I'm swimming against the tide trying to bring down those red dots you've surprisingly accumulated but that is some stellar work. 

The PnB forum is not going to be a happy place when we finally get our hands on the trophy. Big Boris, Brexit and failed Indy dreams, the seeth is palpable. 

This is whats weird about the ****, you are on your way to win a title and all you can think about is lashing out at others rather than just enjoying it. I have rarely seen one just truly happy at winning. I suppose its not all that weird though, part of the gammon trait where you fell an air of supremacy yet look for the reaction of adulation of those who are not ‘the people’.

I have said before the **** seem to bizarrely have both a  superiority  and inferiority complex at the same time. A strange bunch.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

This is whats weird about the ****, you are on your way to win a title and all you can think about is lashing out at others rather than just enjoying it. I have rarely seen one just truly happy at winning. I suppose its not all that weird though, part of the gammon trait where you fell an air of supremacy yet look for the reaction of adulation of those who are not ‘the people’.

I have said before the **** seem to bizarrely have both a  superiority  and inferiority complex at the same time. A strange bunch.

I'm enjoying every minute of this and I think if anyone was to read my post then read your posts it would be rather obvious who was lashing out. 

A man said gammon.. I'm 27, at least give me some honey roasted ham no? 😂

What word were you using that's censored btw? I'll bet it's a nice and cheery one. 

11 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I'm enjoying every minute of this and I think if anyone was to read my post then read your posts it would be rather obvious who was lashing out. 

A man said gammon.. I'm 27, at least give me some honey roasted ham no? 😂

What word were you using that's censored btw? I'll bet it's a nice and cheery one. 

Its just a common term for a Rangers fan mate. The lashing out was more aimed at the OP who rather than just celebrate a title win decided to go on some strange rant that you have joined in with. 

Put it this way if Celtic were as far ahead in the  title right now I wouldn't be lumping our 10IAR in with Scottish Independence and Irish Unity, loon ball behaviour. 

Edited by gannonball