People with interesting careers outside of football

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Team recruitment was wholly owned by a Terry Allan from creation in 1997 until last year when a Cheryl Donaldson took a majority interest. Someone's been telling you made up stories. 

John Hewitt, most likely.

Elgin midfielder Rory McEwan and captain Euan Spark are both pest controllers.
Ross Meechan, Steven Anderson, Martyn Fotheringham, Paul McManus and Dale Hilson all actually work for the same pest control company

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Ross Meechan, Steven Anderson, Martyn Fotheringham, Paul McManus and Dale Hilson all actually work for the same pest control company

Jings well there you go. I wonder if the rats of central eastern Scotland will be clever enough to limit their mischievousness to Saturday afternoons while the pest controllers are all off playing in the seaside leagues.

Ex Rangers player Bob Malcolm has an ice cream van.

Ex Celtic and everyone else striker Gerry Creaney drove taxis in Coatbridge and became a qualified accountant.

Ex Aberdeen, Dunfermline and Falkirk defender Craig Ireland worked for an  environmental services firm (who weren’t very environmental) and is now with a plumbing contractor I believe.

Ex Rangers goalie Andy Goram is a full-time loser, letch, parasite and general sponging b*****d who’s even resorted to begging one of my mates for money on Facebook messenger.

56 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Martyn Corrigan driving instructor

Jamie McQuilken and Kevin James polis

Martin Mooney fireman

Ryan McStay prison officer

John Stewart professional ***

Barry Wilson Spar owner

Barry wilson. Loved him at Raith. Some player.

On 02/01/2021 at 18:12, Tannadeechee said:

So did Dave Beaumont (ex Dundee United & Hibs), Rab Shannon, Gary Ogilvie (ex Dundee, Sunderland & Airdrie), Nathan Lowndes.

John Holt used to sell copiers. Maurice Malpas helps his son in law tiling.

Neil Patterson captained United, before becoming a novelist and screenwriter and winning and Oscar for Room at the Top.

I worked for Walker timber from 93-95, and I remember John Holt being a regular visitor to our branch. Can't remember his job, but I'm certain it wasn't photocopiers at the time.

Ex Celtic and everyone else striker Gerry Creaney drove taxis in Coatbridge and became a qualified accountant.
Ex Aberdeen, Dunfermline and Falkirk defender Craig Ireland worked for an  environmental services firm (who weren’t very environmental) and is now with a plumbing contractor I believe.
Ex Rangers goalie Andy Goram is a full-time loser, letch, parasite and general sponging b*****d who’s even resorted to begging one of my mates for money on Facebook messenger.
Funny you say that about Goram, my brother in law mentioned he got a Facebook message from him asking for money and I thought he was talking pish.

18 minutes ago, harkinsbaldpatch said:
3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Funny you say that about Goram, my brother in law mentioned he got a Facebook message from him asking for money and I thought he was talking pish.

Nah he’s renowned for it apparently think he’s chanced his arm with literally loads of Rangers fans. And numerous  women. Was a wee while ago but I might still have the screenshots my mate sent me of Goram trying to sponge off him on FB messenger.

Edited by 8MileBU

Nah he’s renowned for it apparently think he’s chanced his arm with literally loads of Rangers fans. And numerous  women. Was a wee while ago but I might still have the screenshots my mate sent me of Goram trying to sponge off him on FB messenger.
Mines was last month im sure.

7 minutes ago, harkinsbaldpatch said:
43 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Mines was last month im sure.

Well seems not much has changed with Goram then. Was back in July 2019 he was begging my mate for money. Check your DM.

Edited by 8MileBU

On 06/01/2021 at 09:43, coprolite said:

Tulloch Recruitment Ltd owns both shares in Team Recruitment (Aberdeen) Ltd. Team recruitment (Aberdeen) Ltd has 1000 shares in issue which were owned by Mr Allan 1997-2019, when Sllp 246 Ltd acquired them. Sllp 246 is owned by Ms Donaldson and Mr Allan, with Ms Donaldson having a majority.   

This is all from Companies house. The "transparency" rules that Cameron/Osborne introduced mean you can't see minority share holders any more so it is possible that other people could own less than 25% of the shares in Sllp 246 Ltd. These people could include Hewitt and Rougvie.

In the unlikely event that they do have shares then i apologise for calling your source a liar. 

There are 1000 shares in issue for Sllp 246 with 650 owned by Ms Donaldson and 350 owned by Mr Allan, there cannot be any other shareholders.  The PSC rules did not preclude companies from having to provide list of member as far as I know.

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Well seems not much has changed with Goram then. Was back in July 2019 he was begging my mate for money. Check your DM.

He was in Broughty Ferry a couple of months ago hiding when all the news come out in the papers of him being due that woman thousands. Walked in the pub and just pulled up a chair at Rab Douglas' table. Initially it was thought that he was invited but Rab's wife made it clear to everyone she wanted him nowhere near them. :lol:

Was getting photos taken and "get is a pint in then". 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He was in Broughty Ferry a couple of months ago hiding when all the news come out in the papers of him being due that woman thousands. Walked in the pub and just pulled up a chair at Rab Douglas' table. Initially it was thought that he was invited but Rab's wife made it clear to everyone she wanted him nowhere near them. :lol:

Was getting photos taken and "get is a pint in then". 

Why did she want him to GTF? Any particular reason? Was Rab Douglas there and of the same opinion?