Dundee vs. Bonnyrigg Rose

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's the script with this keeper? Who was he at as a youth? I'm assuming he's playing out of his skin rather than his standard as he'd easily be a top flight, top end keeper based on tonight.

He's used to playing against gubbins outfits every week so he's hardly had to raise his game tbf

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

True, but other than Craig Gordon, is there a keeper in our league that hasn't had the scary moments he's had in our league? Bang average is a considerable upgrade on the standard IMO.

Nico Caraux once kept a clean sheet against Celtic and looked like Yashin. It happens sometimes with keepers.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What's the script with this keeper? Who was he at as a youth? I'm assuming he's playing out of his skin rather than his standard as he'd easily be a top flight, top end keeper based on tonight.

PREVIOUS CLUBS

FC Wichita Bethel Unversity Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic Arniston Rangers Kilmarnock youth Rangers youth

BIOGRAPHY

Mark is in his second spell at Bonnyrigg having spent two seasons with the Rose from 2011 - 2013, winning a SuperLeague and East of Scotland Cup in the process, before travelling to the US to Bethel University. He won two conference titles with Bethel before spending three seasons with Wichita FC where he also won two conference titles. His goal in 2016 was voted the NPSL goal of the year and received widespread attention in the US and UK.

He recently completed his Masters Degree stateside and has returned back home. There was only one club that he wanted to sign for and we're delighted to have him.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Quick Google says he was a The Rangers youth player before quickly dropping to Rose. He then pissed off to what I assume (going by team names) was America before coming back to Rose. 29 so I'd imagine he has a decent job outside football if he hasn't pursued a higher level career.

They were saying in the build up he studied in America where he scored a goal from 110yards apparently. Didn't say if it was a scholarship or what tho.

Eta - Jaggy beat me to it with better info

Edited by locheedee

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dundee still trying slow middle of the park build up against an unfit part time team in extra time.
Standard of football coaching in this country is horrific.

We've not got an alternative at the moment. Our players that run are all missing tonight.