Dundee vs. Bonnyrigg Rose

Congrats to Bonnyrigg, watched your game today against Bo'ness and you certainly ran away with it in the 2nd half, a penalty hat-trick for Lee Currie and a couple of goals and great performance by George Hunter were highlights for the Rose, though the defensive awareness on the Bo'ness goal wasn't so much. Hopefully we aren't as shabby at the back as Bo'ness and concede 3 penalties in 10 minutes, and this Currie lad seems pretty automatic from the spot.

Considering the news about his thigh today, I doubt Charlie Adam will play next week, so you never know what could happen. I expect a comfortable win, but I have no doubt we will be made to work for it no matter what the score is. Looking forward to it.

Another great Scottish cup day for The Rose , a real shame that still no fans allowed into stadiums as I am sure the Boomtown Fans would have been there to support out team and have a good day out. 
Will Dundee stream the game and if so how much? Will have to bite my nails all next Saturday afternoon.

Wonder if the Midlothian Advertiser are needing a reporter for the occasion? I’m Free.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Well done BBC Scotland, I think it’s brilliant that they show live matches from the early rounds of the Scottish Cup, but must admit I didn’t expect this game to be selected. It’s fantastic that it’s highlights the teams lower down the pyramid. Two live TV matches  in 15 months is just fantastic for The Rose (although I would rather be standing on the terrace on the 9th).

BBC licence less than £3 per week. Sky TV a rip off, BT Sport reasonable, Premier Sports glory seekers who only broadcast the later rounds and only show matches involving Glasgow teams (boring). 

So my Saturday night next weekend sorted and cheaply.

C’mon The Rose 

🌹🌹🌹

On 5 January 2021 at 10:21, Spikethedee said:

Would like to see some of the fringe players get a run ought the game won first then give fringe players a run out.t here - N Hamilton, Anderson, Moore etc. Even Fin has not had that many games, so hopefully a chance to get some playing time under his belt...

You're spot on, as we've learned to our cost several times in fairly recent years, don't get complacent. Win the game first then give fringe players a run out, you can be sure that Bonnyrigg will be in your faces from the off and if you give them a sniff they'll make you pay.

Edited by AlbionMan

Johnny Stewart played a part in our Deefiant season. Be good to see him again.

Hope we rest the likes of Adam and Byrne and give Robertson and Anderson a run out.

Maybe even play Ferrie - his confidence must be knackered and it could be a decent final opportunity for him.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Could be a 3-4-3 with Marshall higher up than usual? We have literally nobody to cover RB/RWB right now.

Might be a good shout tbh, its either that or we've got one of Forster, Fontaine or Ashcroft playing as a pacey wingback 😂