Dandies v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

Usually the game that I look forward to most over the years, with some belters being played at recent times... Particularly at Tannadice.

With the general apathy from both sets of fans towards their team it's maybe hard to get too excited about this fixture while we're not able to attend.

I don't expect a classic. 0-0 or 1-0 with us getting the penalty we should've had in the first meeting between the sides. Kennedy to cross to nobody umpteen times again.

I’m going for the full Pittodrie experience for watching this game.  I’m leaving all the doors and windows open from about 1.30.

Probably 2-0 the home team with our midfield drawing tears of frustration.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m going for the full Pittodrie experience for watching this game.  I’m leaving all the doors and windows open from about 1.30.

Probably 2-0 the home team with our midfield drawing tears of frustration.

Do you have a seagull? 

34 minutes ago, Don exotic said:

image.thumb.jpeg.89e4f84c737fd50ebe5dc23486b6fd88.jpeg

Do you not need a bloke with a hawk on your roof to be fully realistic?

He’s probably got the wife up there. 

Anyway, team getting back to close to full strength should see off the wee team in Dundee.  3-0 imo.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Wright being back will allow us to be much more dynamic in attack hopefully....although there's still a fear that everything will break down with Cosgrove.

Last week was a hard fought 3 points, and as pointed out earlier, there's plenty of history for McInnes's Dons sides bouncing back from a couple of disappointing results with a stream of uninspiring but point winning performances.

I'll go with the flow and say it'll be a pretty rubbish 2-0. Hedges and big Sam (pen).

1 hour ago, resk said:

Of all the numerous threads for this match, I would rank this somewhere in the middle.  

Oh and 1-1 (Hedges, Reynolds)

Around about the level of the table United are aiming for.

Maybe McInnes will get offered the Celtic job this evening?