Dons v Utd. An appreciation of Stuart Duff.

2 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Not been a fan of Kennedy at all this season in general. Does a lot of running but offers very little else. Hoban has been a better right winger than him in this game for the most part

Kennedy (along with GMS and McLennan) have this weird obsession with slowing to a half. Doing a stepover. Giving themselves no space to run in to and then have to either pass backwards or float a cross with no pace in to the box. Lose all momentum.

3 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

If this doesn't finish 0-0 then it'll mean Utd have sneaked a win. We are not going to score. 

Not enough creativity, not enough urgency and poor final balls. 

Wright has made a big difference. He looks to take up parts of the pitch Kennedy and Main wouldn't dream of.

I don't think anyone can complain about the way the manager has tried to set up today but it does show the failings of some of the recruitment.

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Kennedy (along with GMS and McLennan) have this weird obsession with slowing to a half. Doing a stepover. Giving themselves no space to run in to and then have to either pass backwards or float a cross with no pace in to the box. Lose all momentum.

I've been wondering whether he'd be better behind the strikers rather than out wide but with Wright now back I don't suspect we'll see that and we have no better option for the wing back position

I'm being a bit harsh here because he has generally been very good for us, but you kind of see in these sorts of situations in the second half, although he has now been hooked, why McCrorie didn't quite make it at Rangers and they were happy enough to let him go to us.