The Warriors v The Binos

Game switched to Ochilview because the pitch at Forthbank frozen.

First game of 2021, local Derby in what will be a difficult game for us. Let’s hope we can carry on with our good form on Saturday and get all 3 points.

Prediction Warriors 1 Binos 2. [emoji3]

Looks like a horrendous injury to Adam McCracken, can only wish him a speedy recovery.  Must be bad as the game has been abandoned because of it. That is the first time I can recall a game being abandoned because of an injury.

Was quite an enjoyable game up until that point although once again the camera is poor. We may have been fortunate as Munro looked to have picked up a knock and may have struggled to complete the match.

Again best wishes to McCracken for a quick recovery.

Are we sure it was abandoned because of the injury? The players seemed to be slipping a bit before the injury. I’m not convinced it wasn’t called off because of a frozen pitch. Regardless hope McCracken is ok. Was obviously a serious injury

Very pleased to hear Adam McCracken has regained consciousness - I don't think I've seen a player sparked out for as long as that before. It looked as though he clattered into big Creag Little when the pair both went for a bouncing ball. I hope he makes a full recovery and is back to his best soon. Even despite the fact the pitch was freezing up, it probably should have been abandoned anyway. I don't know how a player could continue after seeing his team-mate like that.

There's no real point in analysing the match but I thought it was a really entertaining encounter with both sides playing well. Some of Ryan Blair's passing was just lovely.

Hope the lad makes a fully recovery and is back in action soon.

Today made me really think a trick has been missed with no reconstruction of the leagues in the summer. It's maybe just me but playing Stirling Albion again at home for the second time in a matter of months is just incredibly boring. The league is tired and dull but even worse having to watch it on a stream which is why I never bothered today.

Hopefully we are back in the ground by 2022.

Guest The Phoenix
1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

It looks like Albion's away stripped clashed with Stenny's maroon - how does the away team get preference?

We didn't. 

Although personally, I don't see the issue / clash, (some) referees have a problem with Stennie wearing maroon and us wearing red.  Maroon and purple is also a problem so it easier for us both nominating to play in our change kit.