Hibernian vs Livingston

Completely disgraceful performance and result following on from a shocker against Ross County too.

The team looks knackered which is a concern so hopefully a few new players this month once we take Tam off of furlough.

I rate Jack Ross and the job he has done so far has been impressive. However if he continues to play Stevenson, Hanlon, and Mallan then he will end up out of a job. What the hell has happened to Doidge too?!

Wee word for Livingston who I thought were brilliant and absolutely deserved the win. They played some nice stuff, looked strong at the back and came with a proper gameplan so it wasn't a case of Hibs being done by a plucky team of triers. Worth a fiver bet for the Betfred cup.

Edited by Cameron1875

Our work rate is 2nd to none, and when we press like that any team in this league will get a tough game, but that's the worst i've seen Hibs play against us, esp at Easter rd, they didn't press us at all, and looked like couldn't be arsed at times, just lumping the ball up the pitch for our big CB's to eat up. Also had concerns for Brown playing at LB, but what an easy shift for him today, strolled it, as did our whole team.

Loved seeing us trying back heelers and wee flicks too, in and around the box, confidence is a big thing in football, and it's soaring at Livi just now, enjoying the f**k out of it while it lasts.🤸‍♂️

Just a shoutout to Tam McManus on commentary who thought Livi " obviously " came with the intent of getting a clean sheet. Muppet, is that not what all teams try to do? The fact we scored 3 going with a few chances squandered seemed lost on him.  Biased to the extremes of hilarity when the wheels were falling aff his team big time.

Think that Dundee miss that kept us up will play forever on his mind.I paid 15 quid to listen to his seeth on the PPV.Lets get it right.Livi thoughrally deserved that.Even Hibees diehards will agree.Worrying times at Easter Road.FFS,County,Livi.As a Livi fan im delighted. But expected more from a team who should be challenging for Europe. Not getting carried away but have we got a better chance than Aberdeen,and Hibs.Say this. with tounge in cheek.Lol.🦁

Glad i watched the game on the away commentary now, for once it was in sync with play so i was happy to listen to them wittering away and not spoiling things telling us in advance when a goal was scored. In fact they were so busy blethering about something they were oblivious to Mullin running onto Robbo's ball to score.😂

I was tempted to switch to the home commentary when our 3rd goal went in, but McManus is a bawbag, and even his salty tears wouldn't have been worth it, he talks that much shite.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Anyone else notice that Robbo's ball played onto Mullin for his goal yesterday was almost identical to the one Mullin played through to Robbo for his goal against St Johnstone, the two of them have formed a great partnership up front. 
I said the same when watching the game. Robbo returning the favour. After watching the highlights and thinking back to previous games that ball round the corner is something Robbo is very fond of and very good at. For a guy who's about 2 foot shorter than Dykes his hold up play is fantastic

22 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
4 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Anyone else notice that Robbo's ball played onto Mullin for his goal yesterday was almost identical to the one Mullin played through to Robbo for his goal against St Johnstone, the two of them have formed a great partnership up front. 

I said the same when watching the game. Robbo returning the favour. After watching the highlights and thinking back to previous games that ball round the corner is something Robbo is very fond of and very good at. For a guy who's about 2 foot shorter than Dykes his hold up play is fantastic

Aye he's a tricky wee fecker, great at nicking the ball off players too, the way he went on the deck, hooked his foot around the ball and got up with the ball to prod it through the keeper's legs reminded me of Fernandez.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Just like the County game I put it off after 25 minutes, I watched the Netflix Mockumentary “Death to 2020” which tbh I quite enjoyed.

Grim viewing for us, at least when it’s pish nowadays I’ve only a short walk to the kitchen instead of having to walk 15 mins or so to get to the boozer midway through the match.