Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Aim Here

Hibernian vs Livingston

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SEETHING said:

Post-Christmas Hibs collapse, you say?

crBLGaZ.jpg

Look who's crawling oot the woodwork!  

Enjoy Arbroath big man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TonyFerrino said:

Look who's crawling oot the woodwork!  

Enjoy Arbroath big man. 

I think you'll find we have Dundee tonight actually. 8)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

See the source image

Cheers for that sight mate, just came in to see if there was any good reactions in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I hope your primary care giver puts away the sharp crayons tonight so you don't end up hurting yourself in all the Hibs related excitement, bawbag. 

Primary care giver? Nice one 🤫

Its fairly obvious you're care givers (family.. friends.. well if you had any)  have abandoned you a long time ago. Hence the shite you spout and the clear internal anger and self hate you struggle with.

Jack Ross still the worlds greatest manager? w**k 😄

Edited by afc_blockhead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

I think you'll find we have Dundee tonight actually. 8)

That's worked out well for you boys in the past so all the best there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Primary care giver? Nice one 🤫

Its fairly obvious you're care givers (family.. friends.. well if you had any)  have abandoned you a long time ago. Hence the shite you spout.

Jack Ross still the worlds greatest manager? w**k 😄

If you weren't such a fanny I'd be concerned for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, edthebaw said:

Livi playing well, Hibs just playing !!! emoji460.png

I don't think we are playing at all. This is garbage from us, can't see this improving either. Livi are still in 2nd gear too.

Like a role reversal of the match at the pasta dome earlier in the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blockhead is genuinely one of the biggest weirdos on this site.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TonyFerrino said:

If you weren't such a fanny I'd be concerned for you. 

Ive no concern for you, just so you know.

You are the sort of guy who suggests someone on a forum has a learning disability as "banter".  

Not just wrong but symptomatic of your lack of intelligence as well as blatant (deserved) self hate.

Anyways on the football. Despite you're delusions around Jack Ross and your teams abilities. Hibs (like you) are shite!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Blockhead is genuinely one of the biggest weirdos on this site.

 

Thank you. Its because im correct on Hibs all the time isnt it.

Calm down and accept your teams (plus your own) mediocrity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Thank you. Its because im correct on Hibs all the time isnt it.

Calm down and accept your teams (plus your own) mediocrity 

No, it's because you have an unhealthy and strange obsession with hibs, my guess is that a current or former lover cheated on you with a hibs fan.

This would explain why, when your team are currently playing, your spending more time on this thread typing barely legible nonsense, rather than on your own match thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What a joke outfit Hibernian are.

A joke? Like you scrabbling for greenies from one of the forums most hated posters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Ive no concern for you, just so you know.

You are the sort of guy who suggests someone on a forum has a learning disability as "banter".  

Not just wrong but symptomatic of your lack of intelligence as well as blatant (deserved) self hate.

Anyways on the football. Despite you're delusions around Jack Ross and your teams abilities. Hibs (like you) are shite!

I didn't suggest you had learning difficulties - I suggested you had anger issues.  Boy was I wrong! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Ross, just after Celtic text him before the match asking 'for a chat'.

hurting break up GIF by Barbara Pozzi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...