Hibernian vs Livingston

15 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I hope your primary care giver puts away the sharp crayons tonight so you don't end up hurting yourself in all the Hibs related excitement, bawbag. 

Primary care giver? Nice one 🤫

Its fairly obvious you're care givers (family.. friends.. well if you had any)  have abandoned you a long time ago. Hence the shite you spout and the clear internal anger and self hate you struggle with.

Jack Ross still the worlds greatest manager? w**k 😄

Edited by afc_blockhead

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Primary care giver? Nice one 🤫

Its fairly obvious you're care givers (family.. friends.. well if you had any)  have abandoned you a long time ago. Hence the shite you spout.

Jack Ross still the worlds greatest manager? w**k 😄

If you weren't such a fanny I'd be concerned for you. 

10 minutes ago, edthebaw said:

Livi playing well, Hibs just playing !!! emoji460.png

I don't think we are playing at all. This is garbage from us, can't see this improving either. Livi are still in 2nd gear too.

Like a role reversal of the match at the pasta dome earlier in the season.

Just now, TonyFerrino said:

If you weren't such a fanny I'd be concerned for you. 

Ive no concern for you, just so you know.

You are the sort of guy who suggests someone on a forum has a learning disability as "banter".  

Not just wrong but symptomatic of your lack of intelligence as well as blatant (deserved) self hate.

Anyways on the football. Despite you're delusions around Jack Ross and your teams abilities. Hibs (like you) are shite!

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Thank you. Its because im correct on Hibs all the time isnt it.

Calm down and accept your teams (plus your own) mediocrity 

No, it's because you have an unhealthy and strange obsession with hibs, my guess is that a current or former lover cheated on you with a hibs fan.

This would explain why, when your team are currently playing, your spending more time on this thread typing barely legible nonsense, rather than on your own match thread.

8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Ive no concern for you, just so you know.

You are the sort of guy who suggests someone on a forum has a learning disability as "banter".  

Not just wrong but symptomatic of your lack of intelligence as well as blatant (deserved) self hate.

Anyways on the football. Despite you're delusions around Jack Ross and your teams abilities. Hibs (like you) are shite!

I didn't suggest you had learning difficulties - I suggested you had anger issues.  Boy was I wrong!