Hibernian vs Livingston

Easter Road is not so much a fortress as a bouncy castle these days, and having set Yogi's new manager bounce in motion in fine style, we now have to kick off 2021 by hoping David Martindale's inaugural 6 game, 6-win bounce comes to an abrupt end. I wouldn't put money on it, mind.

On the plus side, unlike the Dingwall mob, Livi don't have the best young striker in EuropeTM on their books, and Hibs get Jamie Murphy and Ofir Marciano back, but I still think it'd be better for us if we took a leaf out of Livi's playbook and our shiny all-weather pitch had some mysterious problems coping with the, um, weather for this match.

Not confident tbh. We're on a great run of form right now but I just feel Hibs will be right at it after getting scudded in their last game. Hopefully the wee rest we've had at the expense of the Aberdeen game gives us an edge in terms of fitness. Would take a draw

Ross County didnt do us any favours the other day.Would expect a response from Hibs here.And in that respect id take a point here.Having said that,we are playing well and suspect the Lions will be up for this if only to keep our wee run going. 👍 🦁

Hibs are a better team than Aberdeen so I’m not as confident but we’ve had some good luck against them the last few years.

Marv is back to his best but I’m not sure if we’ll go for the 433 or the 4231. Holt sitting deep with Bartley might appeal to DM in this one 

Would take a draw here. When we're away from home to one of the top 4 then anything is a bonus.

As already said, if County hadn't had their win then I'd have been more confident, but Hibs will definitely respond to that.

1-1. Scott Robinson wondergoal cancelled out in the 90th minute when we forget that Martin Boyle exists and let him run in behind.

15 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

After a poor away form the last 2 seasons we're on for 4 away wins on the bounce here, couldn't happen, could it? 

At Easter Road?

Where we have not recorded back to back wins in the league since 2018?

brother spit take GIF

If I were a spotty, glue sniffing Livi fan chugging into my crusty w**k sock* I would think one point minimum today.

Spoiler

* apologies for the abuse, I havent started drinking yet

hth

8 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Is that Ciaron Brown at left back, likely up against Martin Boyle? Could be a long 90 minutes.

Hasn't helped my thinking that Hibs will win tbh.

Yeah and Efe in for Fitzwater, who has been part of a really solid defence in our last 6 games, only conceding 2 goals. Not feeling quite as confident now. Robbo in for JET but Poplatnik isn't in the squad, so big JET to come on and score a 90th min winner then.😂