Hibernian vs Livingston

8 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Ive no concern for you, just so you know.

You are the sort of guy who suggests someone on a forum has a learning disability as "banter".  

Not just wrong but symptomatic of your lack of intelligence as well as blatant (deserved) self hate.

Anyways on the football. Despite you're delusions around Jack Ross and your teams abilities. Hibs (like you) are shite!

You're saying all this as if we wouldn't have pumped Aberdeen a few short days ago if not for the snow

3 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Hahahahhaa f**k me

Have to admire your attitude. I'm obvs loving Hibs' meltdown but am only too aware that Berra and Halkett are preparing to ship goals at Dens later on, live on coonsull telly.

I'm off to support a big team. Like Celtic...

2 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

Have to admire your attitude. I'm obvs loving Hibs' meltdown but am only too aware that Berra and Halkett are preparing to ship goals at Dens later on, live on coonsull telly.

I'm off to support a big team. Like Celtic...

We'll settle down in a couple of games, but classic Hibs. We needed a couple of players in when we were doing well but we've had a breakdown just as we go into a transfer window adding a big "how much are they willing to pay" to any move we make