Staggies v St J's - 2nd Jan

Ali McCann's ability to stay on his feet and nick the ball away from opposing midfielders is top drawer.  

Winning the ball like that when the opposition are going the other way should lead to far more chances and goals for us than it ever does.

Generally whoever he gives it to makes the wrong decision or is careless with the ball and it leads to nothing.

4 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If Vigurs makes it as far as half time, he needs hooked. He's not getting to 90 minutes without a second yellow.

The way the games looking I'm confident we'll score again. If we go down to 10 then it's going to be a real struggle.

Lakin has looked decent but needs to push on more, onto Rooney down County's left.

3 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

County look dodgy at the back. Sadly we’re putting no pressure on them whatsoever in terms of numbers. Kane almost getting joy himself. 

You don't need to. We can't put  four passes together at the moment.

Again I think our setup is our downfall. We’re crying out for an extra body in the middle as County have us sussed in that respect. I think we’d be far more in the game with an extra midfielder on for a spare defender. 
Or just resort back to the midfield shape from last week.

4 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I'm still not sure where Paton, Draper and Hylton fit into todays team, there never seems to be a spare man when we're in possession.

I've thought Hylton has been decent again today, but we need to do more to get him on the ball further up the pitch. We've had plenty of the ball, but Laidlaw must have had more touches than half the team combined. 

1 minute ago, central staggie said:

I've thought Hylton has been decent again today, but we need to do more to get him on the ball further up the pitch. We've had plenty of the ball, but Laidlaw must have had more touches than half the team combined. 

Yes, Hylton,Paton & Draper all look dangerous but no-one seems able to find them with the ball.

Personally, I'd put Paton into Vigurs deeper roll, and replace Vigurs before he's sent off, with Gardyne or McKay.