Super Furry Animals Songs

the aggressive beggar

The Furries at the Barras on the Guerilla tour was my first gig I went to with my mates.  What a night that was.  (Clinic were the support and were also brilliant)

Been reminiscing the last week or so and thinking about a top 5, tough one but gonna go with -

The Man Don't Give a f**k - I think this is the same or similar to the version including outro they played that night - although I seem to remember a loop of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall saying 'Best Mindfuck Yet'

Arnofolio/Glo in the Dark

If You Don't Want Me to Destroy You

Mountain People

Pass The Time

Edited by the aggressive beggar

2 hours ago, the aggressive beggar said:

The Furries at the Barras on the Guerilla tour was my first gig I went to with my mates.  What a night that was.  (Clinic were the support and were also brilliant)

Been reminiscing the last week or so and thinking about a top 5, tough one but gonna go with -

The Man Don't Give a f**k - I think this is the same or similar to the version including outro they played that night - although I seem to remember a loop of Arnold Schwarzenegger in Total Recall saying 'Best Mindfuck Yet'

Arnofolio/Glo in the Dark

If You Don't Want Me to Destroy You

Mountain People

Pass The Time

I was at this gig and it’s still my favourite gig I’ve been to. Saw them on their anniversary tour playing Fuzzy Logic and Radiator back to back which was just fantastic too. Anyway top 5.  

The Man Don’t Give A f**k.

Something 4 The Weekend

Presidential Suite

She’s Got Spies

Slow Life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...