Killie v St Mirren

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Honestly baffled how Danny Rogers still gets top flight gigs. He always seems to be flapping at balls when a save is the easier option. Seems a bit unhinged at times as well. If I was Colin Doyle I’d be raging at sitting on the bench whilst DR gets games

Colin Doyle is worse than Rogers ..... no ta

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I mean you just need to look at the reaction of every Killie player who isn't Danny Rodgers to tell you everything you need to know. 

There wasn't a single dissenting voice among them other than their keeper who was bawling and shouting to cover the fact that he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him. 

^^

This.

Still can't believe it, up until that moment Rodgers had played reasonably well, he was punching every cross ball clear then in the last minute decides that he can defy the laws of physics and catch it whilst moving backwards and move forwards at the same time. 

How has Rogers been generally at Killie? I thought he was great for us years ago and was a bit surprised he didn't go on to establish himself as a starter in the top flight until now so was pleased for him that he got an opportunity this season. 
He's been OK, has had some very good games and made some brilliant saves (eg Ross County at home), but has also chucked in a few goals. Yesterday's was the worst of them, but Christie's free-kick in the draw with Celtic and the Emmanuel-Thomas goal against Livi last week were also bad.

After watching Sportscene last night, my question isn’t about the Killie keeper and his error. My question is, who the actual fcuk is that in Motherwell’s goal? Is he even a real keeper, or was he a panic Amazon lockdown purchase?

Edited by pozbaird

After watching Sportscene last night, my question isn’t about the Killie keeper and his error. My question is, who the actual fcuk is that in Motherwell’s goal? Is he even a real keeper, or was he a panic Amazon lockdown purchase?
Aye they are proper howlers. We would have made a better effort for they goals.

Who knows but I hope he is still in goals for our game

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I was in the middle of typing I can't believe Danny Rodgers has kept 2 clean sheets against us this season then that happened.

I can't believe Jake Doyle-Hayes won't sign that four year contract.

Edit: naw, it's stopped working.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

How has Rogers been generally at Killie? I thought he was great for us years ago and was a bit surprised he didn't go on to establish himself as a starter in the top flight until now so was pleased for him that he got an opportunity this season. 

Not very good. He makes the odd good save but is never spectacular and he’s had a fair few howlers. 

He definitely isn’t the worst keeper we have ever had or anywhere near it but he looks championship level at best imo. 

1 hour ago, Thereisalight.. said:

You thought Larry was a Waitrose? I saw quite a few Killie games last season (my mates a Killie fan) and I wasn’t overly impressed by him. Bachmann was far superior the season before 

Bachmann was set to be back this season, had his bags packed ready to travel up until Watford pulled it 24 hrs earlier....