Killie v St Mirren

Just now, djchapsticks said:

No Morias in the squad.

I've heard an unconfirmed rumour that we're unlikely to see him in the squad again.

I presume he has an offer from elsewhere, as I don't see the point in ostracizing him from the squad when he's still got 6 months of his contract left. It's not like he doesn't give 100% when he plays, but in Connolly we have a very similar player who has a better end product.

This is shaping up to be one of the worst, non OF, refereeing performances i've seen.  

The challenge with Fraser earlier only became a foul once Obika was fouled which would have brought a penalty and red card. Since then he has let countless aerial contests similar to the Fraser one run without a foul.

HT 1-0

Killie probably just about worthy of their lead but there hasn’t been any chances of note for either side outside the goal. Was soft from our point of view, uncontested cross from our left and an uncontested close range header.

We’ve had some decent possession but struggled to create anything in the final third.

Would certainly take a point from here. Expect we will see Durmus before long.

Looks like the game is being played on the Galleons ice rink. 
Saints just can’t get to grips with the surface and the referee can’t get to grips with the rules either. How many final warnings is Kirk going to get?

Hopefully Jim can sort them out as HT as we are miles off the pace.