Hamilton vs Motherwell

9 hours ago, ZX1886 said:

The first goal is beyond any sort of reasoning but every time I see that second one it gets worse and worse, looks as if he tried to slide tackle the ball.

It’s the look of shock on his face.

Perhaps in training we get nothing on target so he doesn’t know what to expect?

Just now, MP_MFC said:
5 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:
In the last decade we've had Albion Rovers and Stjarnan. Off the top of my head I'd say 7-2 to Aberdeen, 3-0 to Richie Foran's Inverness, 5-1 at home to Dundee and St Johnstone are worse as well from recent seasons.

Don't forget the 5-0 at Hamilton on new years day a few years back

Aye, this game probably isn’t in the top 10 bad results but it’s where it sits in a long line of rubbish this season that is the issue.  

Upstairs is a very 80s piano bar. I didn't know about the tips thing. That's bad.
The Pir Mahal went the same way. Used to be really good, then one night a waiter who had worked there for years told us straight, as he was serving us, that we shouldn't leave any tip because the owner kept it himself. That was about 20 years ago. It was starting to go downhill anyway.
The owner used to live in my street - a very dodgy man.

On 02/01/2021 at 12:38, Academically Deficient said:

The away end was the Spice of Life stand. Sponsored by a pretty functional take away up low waters road way. Always a good shout after a night out. 

Have I got something totally wrong here or was there an issue connected to spice of life, Hamilton and Rangers fans? Possibly marking up of ticket prices or something?

11 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

found out from one of The Chefs that the staff don't get any of the tips.They can Foxtrot Oscar with that carry on

aye that's one thing we heard anaw

29 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Have I got something totally wrong here or was there an issue connected to spice of life, Hamilton and Rangers fans? Possibly marking up of ticket prices or something?

Maybe thinking of the special deal that Spice (a very different place) had for old firm fans as mentioned previously by another poster?

29 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

I've literally seen better goalkeeping in recreational indoor leagues over here. How this guy is getting paid to play is the 8th wonder of the world.

Have you seen indoor blokes  that are any good?

Only because of Chapman's fiasco did I actually realise that with Morrison's recall that Motherwell now have 6 goalkeepers in the team right now, which is mental to me (yes I'm aware 2 of them are injured, but it's still funny to me).

32 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Only because of Chapman's fiasco did I actually realise that with Morrison's recall that Motherwell now have 6 goalkeepers in the team right now, which is mental to me (yes I'm aware 2 of them are injured, but it's still funny to me).

Including Chapman is generous

Jordan Archer is away so we’re down to 5 now (2 injured, 2 youngsters and whatever Chapman is). Come the end of the January window it better be back up to 6 so we never have to experience Chapman again.