Hamilton vs Motherwell

All the gloating and preening from the Accies lads tonight is well deserved and they should quite rightly have their moment with the bragging rights , a well deserved win .

After that shambles today , I have absolutely no fucking idea where we go without massive change .

17 minutes ago, Desp said:

Two things I've learned today;

1) Keith Lasley won't be the next permanent Motherwell manager. 

2) Aaron Chapman will never play for Motherwell again. 

Both of these should be the case but unfortunately I'm not convinced, especially about Lasley not being our next permanent manager. 

45 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
56 minutes ago, MJC said:
Both of these should be the case but unfortunately I'm not convinced, especially about Lasley not being our next permanent manager. 

Hearing rumour that you are looking to interview Ian Holloway for the position.

Ian Holloway would give me the fear as much as some of the other names mentioned.

We need a manager not a comedian.

It would become (more of) a circus.

ETA: That accent as well.

Edited by Richie

I think Aaron Chapman had a Spice for his pre-match meal, followed by a Bombay Cottage for a half-time snack and a Mushtaqs for a 2nd half munch. 

The fat, useless c**t. 

Apologies if this has been posted already, but after watching the Sportscene highlights, I read up on the Motherwell keeper Chapman and this is his current Wikipedia page [emoji23]
BA9FBBFB-11E5-461F-9BF6-7AC735255F5A.thumb.png.bcdbad28b815cb8fa14508640b809fc1.png
Wikipedia is known for its inaccuracies but in this case it's 100% correct.

Edit: in fact, no it isn't. Chapman's butchers is from Wishaw I'm sure.

Apologies if this has been posted already, but after watching the Sportscene highlights, I read up on the Motherwell keeper Chapman and this is his current Wikipedia page [emoji23]
BA9FBBFB-11E5-461F-9BF6-7AC735255F5A.thumb.png.bcdbad28b815cb8fa14508640b809fc1.png

Yer da spends his Saturday nights editing Motherwell players Wikipedia pages.

4 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Yer da spends his Saturday nights editing Motherwell players Wikipedia pages.

I would laugh but I’m the sad p***k looking up Motherwell players Wikipedia pages on a Saturday night haha.

17 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I agree about  Spice being better than the Bombay Cottage.

Bombay cottage also has issues with tips and treatment of staff we heard.

Mushtag's > Spice.

Reading this reminds me of "an incident" I witnessed taking the dog out last January walking past The Bombay Cottage.

We had to decant to the road as all the staff were punching the lights out of each other on the pavement outside.

Funniest part was two of them fighting on a car bonnet with my Dog wanting to get involved.

Wonder if they still have the staff sleeping upstairs in bunk beds?Stopped going there once I found out from one of The Chefs that the staff don't get any of the tips.They can Foxtrot Oscar with that carry on .

I have heard good things about that new Restaurant which is straight  across from The Woodside Bar which used to be The Amran.The Curry Lounge is supposed to be good also.

As for the game.Motherwell are on one of those runs we go on every year, but we usually dig out a result out of nowhere which gets us back on track.The body language of their players makes me question this happening unless a new Manager can get them doing so.

Good to see Gourlay grow in confidence after his howlers at Annan and Stanger get more game time.

Despite this result,we are still badly short of attacking options with Nathan Thomas,Lewis Smith,Marios Ogympoe and David Templeton all missing.The fact Tunde Olowabi and Justin Johnson are not getting a decent chance shows Rice obviously doesn't rate them.

Long way to go and our squad is still light in midfield/up front despite a few decent results.

After watching those goals I would ask if the Well had signed that keeper from your local powerleague. But they’re shut, so where you get him?

Is this one of the worst results in Motherwell’s history? If not, what results are worse?

1 hour ago, Lex said:

After watching those goals I would ask if the Well had signed that keeper from your local powerleague. But they’re shut, so where you get him?

Is this one of the worst results in Motherwell’s history? If not, what results are worse?

In the last decade we've had Albion Rovers and Stjarnan. Off the top of my head I'd say 7-2 to Aberdeen, 3-0 to Richie Foran's Inverness, 5-1 at home to Dundee and St Johnstone are worse as well from recent seasons.

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

6 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Wonder if they still have the staff sleeping upstairs in bunk beds?Stopped going there once I found out from one of The Chefs that the staff don't get any of the tips.They can Foxtrot Oscar with that carry on .

Upstairs is a very 80s piano bar. I didn't know about the tips thing. That's bad.

The Pir Mahal went the same way. Used to be really good, then one night a waiter who had worked there for years told us straight, as he was serving us, that we shouldn't leave any tip because the owner kept it himself. That was about 20 years ago. It was starting to go downhill anyway.

In the last decade we've had Albion Rovers and Stjarnan. Off the top of my head I'd say 7-2 to Aberdeen, 3-0 to Richie Foran's Inverness, 5-1 at home to Dundee and St Johnstone are worse as well from recent seasons.
Don't forget the 5-0 at Hamilton on new years day a few years back