Hamilton vs Motherwell

It’s not an exaggeration to say, this is probably the worst goalkeeping display I’ve ever seen from a Motherwell keeper and there’s still half an hour to go. 

Absolutely all over the place and I’m confident Samson, Hollis, Neilson, Twardzik etc would’ve all saved both goals today comfortably.

Mugabi woeful at both goals as well. Starting him, Chapman, Grimshaw in midfield and bringing Jordan White on as 1st sub is enough already for me know Lasley is not the man to take charge- if there was ever any doubt. 

Edit- and now it’s three. 

Edited by Casagolda

21 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Looking at prices for tomorrow. 

Hills have Hamilton at 10/3 and Paddy Power have them at 16/5.

Motherwell as short as 8/11. Have any of them actually watched us lately? 

Surely Accies fans must be thinking of lumping on them at those odds ? (probably a few 'Well fans too!!) 

I wish to fk I had the balls to bet against my own team, this result today was always on the cards. You would normally expect a reaction in the wake of a manager's departure, but this shower of jobbers just don't have it in them. 

An absolute horror show, and Chapman must NEVER play another minute after today, comically bad goalkeeping that makes me pine for 'Safe Hands' Samson, even that clown could have kept the first two out. 

Absolutely no complaints, we are exactly where we deserve to be. 

1 minute ago, Swello said:

Is there any reason that we wouldn't put PJ in goals at this point? Let get some time before the next game..

When I saw he'd been recalled this morning, I honestly expected to see him start. A blind man could see that Chapman is an imposter. I know we were shopping in a very small, niche market when we brought him in as cover, but come on to f**k, how is he even a professional player? 

According to BBC we have had 60% possession. Same number of shots as Accies. Actually 1 more on target at 5 and we are 3-0 down. I genuinely don’t know what to make of it other than we are SOFT as sh1te. 

At least it should put paid to any notion of Lasley taking up the reins. 

I remember one of the final points Robbo made was how good Foyle our Chief Scout is....Chapman.