Hamilton vs Motherwell

43 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Looking at prices for tomorrow. 

Hills have Hamilton at 10/3 and Paddy Power have them at 16/5.

Motherwell as short as 8/11. Have any of them actually watched us lately? 

Surely Accies fans must be thinking of lumping on them at those odds ? (probably a few 'Well fans too!!) 

Accies haven't exactly been tearing it up, either.

5 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

Accies haven't exactly been tearing it up, either.

No, but there's no way I would have us as heavy odds on favourites, given our recent form and current circumstances at Fir Park. 

I thought betting would be fairly even, with Accies having home advantage. 

I suppose the old addage about there being no poor bookies is true, right enough. 

3 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

No, but there's no way I would have us as heavy odds on favourites, given our recent form and current circumstances at Fir Park. 

I thought betting would be fairly even, with Accies having home advantage. 

I suppose the old addage about there being no poor bookies is true, right enough. 

And also the fact that if the odds were close to even, probably 90 percent of the money would have come in on Well.  Personally, if I could get Well at -110 I would have loaded up.

4 minutes ago, AmericanFan said:

And also the fact that if the odds were close to even, probably 90 percent of the money would have come in on Well.  Personally, if I could get Well at -110 I would have loaded up.

Form goes out the window in derby games.

We have been playing derby games all season.

Not sure if we have still have the undersoil heating, but a lot of black ice around which leads me to think the Main Stand area could be somewhat treacherous.

It wouldn't surprise me if it it was off as it would suit both teams: Accies with our lengthy list of absentees and The Well with The Manager scenario.

If the  game is on,I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbours get the new Manager bounce added to the fact both teams seem to have a better away record in this fixture.

We have  very little up front with Moyo still living off his two goals last season at Fir Park and Ibrox.I don't think he has scored this season,so it is all lined up for you know what.

A no score draw wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

8 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

I don't doubt that at all.

Personally, I just think Hamilton is trash and is still missing some key players.

Well hold on a cotton pickin minute there, pardner. Thems fightin' words.

Our town hall is a beautiful example of what Andrew Carnegie's dollars can buy.

We got the best Indian restaurants this side of the Punjab and Scotland's best chippy/ice cream parlour.

Oh wait, you're talking about our football team......fair enough 😆

1 minute ago, Academically Deficient said:

Mushtaq's and the Bombay Cottage!

By the way, enjoy your routine 3 points this afternoon, should be a canter for you lads 👍

If only. You should see the state of us.

By the way, enjoy your routine 3 points this afternoon, should be a canter for you lads [emoji106]
Putting Bombay Cottage ahead of Spice is a bad shout, I'm afraid. I also prefer Spice to Mushtaq's but they're much of a muchness.

Mushtaqs is no.1 in Hamilton, followed by Spice and then Bombay Cottage IMO. 

Doesn't the Bombay Cottage have, shall we say, controversial staff practices? 

Also, can we all just forget about the game today and talk about Indian food? 

Indian Villa Motherwell Army! 

Edited by Desp

Just now, accies1874 said:
2 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:
By the way, enjoy your routine 3 points this afternoon, should be a canter for you lads emoji106.png

Putting Bombay Cottage ahead of Spice is a bad shout, I'm afraid. I also prefer Spice to Mushtaq's but they're much of a muchness.

Aye, forgot about Spice. That's 3 top quality Indian restaurants AND the world's longest man-made echo chamber ( the Duke's mausoleum not Accies World website 😆)

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
3 minutes ago, Academically Deficient said:
By the way, enjoy your routine 3 points this afternoon, should be a canter for you lads emoji106.png

I agree about  Spice being better than the Bombay Cottage.

Bombay cottage also has issues with tips and treatment of staff we heard.

Mushtag's > Spice.

1 minute ago, Academically Deficient said:

We could get a carry oot with some cans and eat it in Strathy. Dont tell the casuals though.

I have been trying to get the Curry club to do that for months. yer onto plumbs. (plus I took a shift today)

If the Curry houses where open I'd just suggest a big meet up in Spice
If you want to start supporting Celtic or Rangers then you'll get a deal that includes a three-course lunch, a match ticket and I think a pint all for a ridiculously low price. It's a shame they don't offer it for any other games.