Motherwell's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Motherwell's next permanent manager?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:
4 hours ago, virginton said:

See Swello's post above about it not being anyone who played for Hearts in the 80's. That (and particularly his punch into the net, although that may have been 90's as we actually won) rules out Robertson for me.

I respect decades of well-stoked petty hatred as much as anyone, but if Motherwell decide Robertson is their man (or just the best of a bad set of options) then it wouldn't matter a jot to either side in that boardroom negotiation. You could certainly do worse.

Spoiler

1837351169_imageproxy(2).png.f8f6c18ced469dec9de04ea92ab5fcde.png

On 31/12/2020 at 18:16, Caley Shaun said:

Not read through all the thread as i don't support Motherwell :-P.

But a suggestion ;).

A manager that works well with a limited budget (think what he could do with a budget), his first season and this season apart, consistently challenging for promotion, oh and he's experienced enough.

I give you John Robertson ;). Wait until we have ironed out the Kai Kennedy loan though lol; the compensation would be handy lol.

Scot Gardiner would fucking have you for that suggestion.

Might as well get Tommy to help us look for a manager

Article still maintaining Lasley has 4 games (3 now), whoever our manager is, they better be prepared to dig us out of a huge hole.

18 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Good news! A new candidate enters the fray.

To be fair he has a great appreciation of the challenges in Scottish Football.

Edited by ropy

43 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Good news! A new candidate enters the fray.

Shouldn't that be "enters the affray" .. ;)

So couple of things, one first off is that superb tweet from Scott Gardiner. Exactly the sort of language that should be levelled at Murray.

Second, the idea of Tommy Wright relegating the Saintees would certainly be dinner of succulent lamb.

Edited by Ric

Shouldn't that be "enters the affray" .. [emoji6]
So couple of things, one first off is that superb tweet from Scott Gardiner. Exactly the sort of language that should be levelled at Murray.
Second, the idea of Tommy Wright relegating the Saintees would certainly be dinner of succulent lamb.

No none will bite Ric. Not a one 🤣

27 minutes ago, andrewh said:

No none will bite Ric. Not a one 🤣

I'm not fishing, it's an observation.. ;)

And you know only too well that the media will absolutely lap up the "former manager ends up relegating previous team" narrative.

I'm not fishing, it's an observation.. [emoji6]
And you know only too well that the media will absolutely lap up the "former manager ends up relegating previous team" narrative.

We are quite capable of relegating ourselves, thankyou. We don’t need any help from TW or anyone else. CD can do it all by himself, although I hope not.