Rangers vs Celtic - January 2nd

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Goal scoring chance?
Don't think so plus rangers weren't in the game until 60 mins.
He couldn't wait to send him off, same old biased refs.

*insert mbappe crying gif*

It's a red card.

Edited by DMCs

23 minutes ago, bennett said:

Magnificent from Greegsie.

In contrast, the Sellick keeper dives when McGregor scores the OG but if you watch you'll see that his dive doesn't actually get him closer to the ball.  He goes up in the air then comes back down on the same spot:

Sorry but that’s a sending off without question! My best mate is a Celtic fan and he has no complaints about it, he got caught wrong side and if I was in the same position I’d have done the same thing! Thought Celtic deserved to win the game but rangers were poor and won the game.... signs of league winners

1 minute ago, quickoverayard said:

Sorry but that’s a sending off without question! My best mate is a Celtic fan and he has no complaints about it, he got caught wrong side and if I was in the same position I’d have done the same thing! Thought Celtic deserved to win the game but rangers were poor and won the game.... signs of league winners

Like a few of our Europa games,  slow start to the first half and picking up the pace in the second half. 

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Magnificent from Greegsie.

In contrast, the Sellick keeper dives when McGregor scores the OG but if you watch you'll see that his dive doesn't actually get him closer to the ball.  He goes up in the air then comes back down on the same spot:

One for the panini sticker album

Like a few of our Europa games,  slow start to the first half and picking up the pace in the second half. 

A few of Lennon’s changes baffled me... 0-0 in a game you need to win ( more or less ) centre half sent off. Personally I’d have went to a 3 and kept 2 strikers. 3 out of 11 for rangers played well Mcgregor, Barisic and Davis!! Most teams tend to have a cycle with success not just Celtic but with that squad I think theirs has came to an end! What Gerrard does well is rotate the squad, he’s improved individuals within the squad who are now massive players for rangers. Last season I thought Goldson was terrible now he’s one of rangers more consistent performers and chipping in with goals!

34 minutes ago, spalding said:

Truncheons on coupons required, both at the Celtic Park protests & the clowns shouting paedo's today.

Snowflake polis 

With this kind of shite they prefer the early morning knock on the door if/ when the perpetrators are identified.

9 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

A few of Lennon’s changes baffled me... 0-0 in a game you need to win ( more or less ) centre half sent off. Personally I’d have went to a 3 and kept 2 strikers. 3 out of 11 for rangers played well Mcgregor, Barisic and Davis!! Most teams tend to have a cycle with success not just Celtic but with that squad I think theirs has came to an end! What Gerrard does well is rotate the squad, he’s improved individuals within the squad who are now massive players for rangers. Last season I thought Goldson was terrible now he’s one of rangers more consistent performers and chipping in with goals!

We've given Gerrard and the players time to gel and get to know what's expected,  the pressure of winning every week and so far it seems to be paying off.   The cup game against St Mirren is one of the rare times that he's got the rotation wrong, Hagi coming back into the team has been a great boost.