Rangers vs Celtic - January 2nd

My thoughts on the match:

Rangers extremely fortunate not to concede in the first half. A combination of magnificent goalkeeping from McGregor and wasteful play kept it level.

Celtic’s shape caused Rangers all sorts of problems which I didn’t really anticipate at all. Both our full backs were nullified as they were dealing with Frimpong and Laxalt for a lot of the half.

Gerrard made the change at half time and it was very positive. The spaces that Hagi started occupying got us up the park and you could feel that it was becoming a more even game.

It was a definite red card. I’ve seen some Celtic fans dispute this but there’s no chance that Ajer was getting across to stop Morelos getting a shot away. Morelos rolled Bitton perfectly and he left him with a horrible decision to make: take him out, or leave him with a 1v1.

As I said before the game, I think this game has gave us about an 80% change of wrapping up the title. Massive win but we will need to be much improved in our next few matches.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That's what worries you about that clip?

Says it all really.

It's not as if I'm going to drive up there and sort them out, that's what the Police are there for.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Ref pretty much ruined the game. Couldn't wait to get the card out.
Celtic probably played the best they've played in months. Can see rangers slipping up but its over now imo.

How'd the ref ruin the game? Celtic played well for about 40 minutes. Hagi on for Roofe changed Rangers' play & a crazy rugby tackle by Bitton killed Celtic's chances.