Alloa v The Ton

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

The Daily Record has a piece about Morton being hit with Covid this weekend. Is that right? Or is this some sensationalist pish.

Greenock Tele saying two players self-isolating due to contact with a member of back-room staff who’s tested positive; no players positive at this point.

It was the first game of the season so harsh to base too much on it, but looking back at our first third I thought Morton were the least impressive opponents. I'm not sure they created another chance apart from the goal, which was a punt up the field and horrific defending from us. Although Alloa did f**k all until the last 15 minutes that day, we created more in that spell than either side had managed in the previous 75. As such, I've been a little surprised but impressed that the Ton have 14 points at this stage, and collected amidst a challenging situation off the park too. Looking well placed to avoid a relegation battle. 

I'm not sure what the status of our injured players is for today. It would be a big boost to have the likes of Trouten and Scougall back. Most important thing is to not gift any goals which has been our downfall too often this season. Manage that and we'll have a chance. 

19 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Yeah we’re out training today as normal. Good chance to go another game unbeaten and wind up Alloa’s Twitter man by just turning up.

Inside information is the twitter admin doesn't care about you. But his seethe for inept refereeing has only been reignited by Tuesday night's game at Dundee.

After Livingston plastic patch froze after watering to help surface is there any doubt about the game before I sign up for the streaming.

As for the first game we should have put you to bed long before the 75 min.

Hopkin tactics on the day seen us fall deeper and deeper defending our position, how you missed your chances beats me.

Different tactics today a win and we are nearly safe so might just go for it.

More likely 2-2 which will suit us more.

Edited by Paisley Ton
U

22 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

After Livingston plastic patch froze after watering to help surface is there any doubt about the game before I sign up for the streaming.

As for the first game we should have put you to bed long before the 75 min.

Hopkin tactics on the day seen us fall deeper and deeper defending our position, how you missed your chances beats me.

Different tactics today a win and we are nearly safe so might just go for it.

More likely 2-2 which will suit us more.

Livi did what? 

Ours is fine. Even without the brushing it was playable.

Playing well enough and probably dominated most of the game so far. Our biggest failing is again the final ball and lack of composure in the final 3rd. 

McAdams with little to do but Alloa have hit the bar and Buchanan turned inside the box to put narrowly wide.

3 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Playing well enough and probably dominated most of the game so far. Our biggest failing is again the final ball and lack of composure in the final 3rd. 

Can’t decide if our final ball is poor or Orsi just never makes the run the other players want him to...

Probably a bit of both...